PBMET 2021 : Result (Declared), Counselling
PBMET ie that Pre BEd-M.Ed Entrance Test Per year University of Rajasthan is organized by. This is a state level entrance exam, the candidates who pass in it Rajasthan University Admission is given in BEd-M.Ed course in affiliated colleges. PBMET 2021 exam was conducted on 08 August 2021, after which the result of the students has been released by the university. Candidates can check PBMET 2021 Result by visiting the official website of Rajasthan University or by clicking on the link given on this page. PBMET 2021 Application process from 22 April 2021 for 25 July 2021 was completed till The admission of the candidates in B.Ed-M.Ed will be given as per the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination. PBMET 2021 For more information like application form, admit card, result, you can read our complete article.
Latest: Result for PBMET 2021 entrance exam declared.
To check the result of Pre B.Ed-M.Ed Test 2021, candidates have to enter their roll number. The students who will get the prescribed cutoff marks in the examination will have to appear in the counseling phase. You can see the table given below to know the important dates related to PBMET 2021.
|Application process start date||22 April 2021|
|Last Date of Application||25 July 2021|
|Amendment in Application Form||July 2021|
|Admit card download date||August 2021|
|test date||08 August 2021|
|Answer key release date||10 August 2021|
|Objection Answer Key||14 August 2021|
|final answer key||18 August 2021|
|Result release date||31 August 2021 – Released|
|Date of first counselling registration||will be announced|
|college selection||will be announced|
|college allotment list||will be announced|
|Reporting date in allotted college||will be announced|
|2nd Stage Counselling Registration Date||will be announced|
|college selection||will be announced|
|college allotment list||will be announced|
|Reporting date in the allotted college||will be announced|
- Application Form
- Admit card
- answer key
PBMET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- for BEd
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 12th class or equivalent from recognized board with minimum 50% marks.
- for M.D.
- Applicants should have passed Diploma in Elementary Education. Candidate should have passed B.Ed from a recognized university with 50% marks.
Candidates can check the educational qualification notification for more details.
PBMET Application Form 2021
The application process for Rajasthan PBMET has been started soon. The last date for filling the application form was extended to 25th June 2021, which has been once again extended till 25th July 2021 due to Corona virus. Candidates can now apply online for Rajasthan PBMET 2021 till 25 July 2021. Candidates official website of Rajasthan University Department pbmet2021.com You can fill the application form by visiting Along with filling the application form, candidates also have to pay the prescribed application fee. Please note that the application form is considered complete only after paying the application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. Candidates will have to fill the application form within the due dates, applications given after the due date will not be valid.
- Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.500/- for PBMET 2021.
PBMET Admit Card 2021
The exam will be conducted for Rajasthan Pre B.Ed and M.Ed course for which the admit cards of the candidates have been issued. The admit cards for the written examination have also been issued online to the candidates. Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website of Rajasthan University or by clicking on the admit card link given above. Admit cards will not be given to the candidates through post or email ID. Admit card is very important document for the exam. Candidates cannot give the written test without the admit card. The name of the candidate, exam roll number, exam center, exam name and other information related to the exam are written on the admit card. Let us know that the admit card will be issued a few days before the exam on the official website.
PBMET 2021 Exam Scheme
The questions will be asked for a total of 200 marks in the written examination of the candidates. In which questions will be asked for 50 marks from General Mental Ability, 50 marks from General Awareness, 50 marks from General Hindi and English and 50 marks from Teaching Aptitude and Basics of Computer System. Three hours will be given to the candidates for the written examination. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer. Please note that there will be no negative marking in the written examination of B.Ed and M.Ed. You can see the exam pattern through the table below.
|General Mental Ability||50|
|General Hindi and English||(25+25) = 50|
|Teaching Aptitude and Basics of Computer System||50|
- General Mental Ability (Marks 50)
- Reasoning, Seeing Relationships, Seeing Similarities, Numerical Ability and Spatial Relationship, Recognizing Oddities, Number Series, Letter Series, Seeing Relationships by Alphabets, Numbers and Pictures, Code Language, Hidden Figures, Mathematical Functions, Matching Pictures, Cube Problems and different kinds of patterns etc.
- General Consciousness (Mark 50)
- Indian History : Indian Cultural Development, Historical Events, History of Indian Independence (1857 to 1947), Development after 1947.
- political Science: Fundamental Duties and Rights, Important Provisions of the Constitution Education, Language, Cultural, National Integration, Citizenship, Suffrage, National Emblem and National Personality, Parliament Assemblies.
- Economics: Socio-Economic Development, Population Perspective, Gross National Product, Per Capita Income, Education Budget – State and Country, Planning Process, Agriculture, Rural Development, Industrial and Commercial Development, Indian Economy, Banking System, Employment Problem, Current Economic Events .
- Geography: Natural Resources and Wealth, Environment and Ecology, Geographical Features of Indian States.
- general Science: Important Inventions and Inventors, Health and Hygiene, General Scientific Phenomenon.
- Current Affairs and Sports.
- Teaching Qualification (25 Marks)
- Children’s aptitude, adaptability, vocational information and interest in the teaching profession.
- Basics of Computer Systems (Issue 25)
- Introduction to Computers: Features, Uses and Types of Computers.
- Computer generation, and computer architecture.
- Hardware, input and output devices.
- Software: Requirement, Purpose and TypeOperating and Application Softwares.
- Internet access.
- Application of computer in education Pedagogy.
- Information Technology.
- Network and Networking.
PBMET Answer Key 2021
After the completion of the written examination, the final answer key has been issued to the candidates. Through the answer key, candidates can check the answers given at the time of examination. The answer key has been released online only. Candidates can download the answer by visiting the official website. Candidates cannot raise any objection to the final answer key.
PBMET Result 2021
After the completion of the examination, the candidates are waiting for the result. Let the candidates know that the result has been released after the release of the final answer key. The results of B.Ed and M.Ed have been released simultaneously. To check the result candidates have to visit the official website pbmet2021.com will go on. Apart from this, you can also check the result by clicking on the result link given above on this page. The written exam results have been released online only. Candidates will be able to proceed for the next process only after passing the written test.
PBMET Counselling 2021
The counseling process of the candidates who have passed the written examination will be started. Complete information about counseling will be provided to the candidates on the official website, along with this you will be able to get complete information about the counseling process from this page as well. Please note that the document verification of the candidates will also be done during the counselling. Candidates have to bring all their original documents at the time of document verification. All the candidates also have to pay the course fee at the time of counselling. After the counseling process is over, the allotted colleges will be allotted to the candidates. Students will have to report and get admission in the allotted college.
official website : pbmet2021.com
Notification: Click here for official notification related to Rajasthan PBMET 2021.