Students if you are aware of SKMU Ph.D. Admission 2018 which is now going on in the Campus of Sido Kanhu Murmu University for the academic session 2018-19, then you are just at the right place, fill up and submit your SKMU Ph.D. Application form 2018 before the last date. Feel free to use the below given direct links to enroll online and enjoy the latest syllabus for Ph.D. programmes runs on the Campus.
SKMU Ph.D. Admission 2018
Sido Kanhu Murmu University known with as abbreviation of SKMU in its official notification aware students about SKMU Ph.D admission 2018. In the academic session 2018-19 the university has activated registration links, using which candidates can download SKMU Ph.D Application form 2018.
Candidates aspiring for admission in Philosophy Doctor in Science, Social Science, Humanities, Commerce, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Philosophy, Mathematics and Economics shall have to qualify Pre Philosophy Doctor Entrance test 2018, which is a medium of University to select eligible and deserving candidates for different Ph.D programmes provided by the University.
The Board of Controller of Examination, after commencing SKMU Ph.D entrance test 2018, shall release a merit list within few weeks of the entrance test, consisting of names of only those candidates who have qualified the entrance test and are eligible for further processes of admission.
SKMU Ph.D Application form 2018
Sido Kanhu University also known as Sido Kanhu Murmu University establishes in 1992 under the act of state legislative and is in present, one of the most famous universities of Bihar.
In the initial days of its establishment, it was in collaboration with Tilika Manghi Bhagalpur University and then later separated out as Sido Kanhu University, now a member of Association of Indian Universities.
SKMU Offers career guidance and education in various faculties as Commerce, Science, Social Science and Humanities and is under the control of Government of Jharkhand.
SKMU University PH.D Admission Form 2018 download
- The official notification for Pre Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test would be broadcasted by the office of Registrar, SKMU in the month of July/August tentative.
- The method of applying will be Offline, following the procedure of registration subjected as per the official notification.
- After taking Pre Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test, within a week of its commencement the authorities will officially announce about Admissions in different Ph.D Departments of University.(Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Mathematics, History, Economics, Political Science, Psychology, English, Hindi, Philosophy, Santali, Sanskrit, Bengali, Commerce, Urdu).
SKMU Research Entrance Test 2018/ Pre-Ph.D Entrance test
About SKMU Pre-Ph.D Entrance test result
The result of SKMU Pre Ph.D Entrance test shall be uploaded only on official website along with a merit list which contains the names and marks scored by qualifying candidates n the Pre-Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test 2018.
The SKMU Philosophia of Doctor merit List
The SKMU Ph.D merit list will be category wise and Subject wise, concerning of different candidates applied for different Ph.D programmes.
All successful candidates, then within the time given by Office of Controller of Examination, shall submit and obey the modulus of the department, 06 copies of the Synopsis in the Post Graduate Department Concerned.
SKMU Ph.D Admission Protocol for 2018-19/Admission Procedure
SKMU Exam conducting authorities has decided to exempt some candidates from SKMU Ph.D Research Entrance Test for admissions in various Doctorate courses currently running in the University, given that these candidates have qualified National Eligibility Test – Junior Research Fellowship(NET-JRF).
Although these candidates need not take and qualify the entrance examination but shall score minimum qualifying marks in Viva-Voice or Interview.
Only NET-JRF qualified candidates are exempted:-
Only candidates having qualified NET-JEF will be exempted from Pre-Ph.D Research Entrance test, if you have qualified National Eligibility Test for Lectureship (NET-LS) (National Eligibility Test for Lectureship), or the State Level Eligibility Test (SLET), then there is no scope for skipping the entrance test.
SKMU Research(Ph.D) Entrance Test 2018-18 Overview
|Name of The University||Sido Kanhu Murmu University (SKMU)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Test/Merit Based|
|Last Date to Apply||Available soon|
|Name of the Entrance||Pre-Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test/RET|
|Entrance Exam Date||Aug/September 2018(tentative)|
|Result Declaration Date||Unspecified|
|Counselling date||Given below|
If You Obeys One Of These Criteria Then You Are exempted From Pre-Ph.D Entrance Test 2018
- A permanent teacher of an institute providing 02 papers published in Standard Journal or Two Full Papers on the reputed Conference Proceedings with a Post Graduation qualification.
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) Students of Sido Kanhu Murmu University, who have qualified the Research Eligibility Test conducted by Sido Kanhu Murmu University for Admission into Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.), are Exempted from appearing in the Research Eligibility Test for Pre-Philosophiae Doctor / Doctorate in Philosophy Admission in Sido Kanhu Murmu University offered Course
- Any Candidate, who is a Recipient of Fellowships of the Government / Semi-Government Organizations, such as, the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), University Grants Commission (UGC), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Department of Biotechnology (DBT), and similar National-Level Organizations (NLOs), which are awarded through an All India Selection Procedure conducted by the Agency / Organization Concerned. However, the Candidates selected in the Research Project funded by such Organizations shall not be considered under Pre-Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test / Research Eligibility Test (Ph.D. RET) Exempted Category.
SKMU Ph.D Entrance Syllabus 2018/Exam Pattern
It is going to be a tough exam hence to qualify the exam, you needed to know the syllabus, exam pattern of the test. So, here we present full detailed syllabus and test procedures you would be facing on the day of examination.
- The Pre-Philosophia Doctor Entrance test shall consist of 2 papers with short descriptives question- answers.
- The first paper will consist 100 objective type multiple choice questions of Objective type with short answers for 100 marks focussing on the knowledge on subjects like General awareness, Academic Aptitude, and Subject proficiency.
- Where the Second question will consist of 200 multiple choice question 1 mark each, to be completed within a time duration of 03 hours.
- In Paper 2 there will be questions from Research Aptitude, Subject Knowledge, Subject Expertise.
- There will be no negative marking.
SKMU Pre-Ph.D Admission 2018 Counselling
- At the end of September or October starting tentatively, the authorities publish the result for Research Eligibility test(RET) or Pre-Ph.D Entrance test.
- Then after 2 or 3 weeks of result announcement shall upload merit list on the official website.
- Simultaneously after few weeks of result announcement, the merited students will be notified about Counselling.
- We will be here updating all sort of updates about the result, counseling as we are in regular touch with the examination events, so as soon as the notification about counseling will release by the Vice-Chancellor on the official portal, we will here let you know.
SKMU RET Interview Dates 2018/Viva-Voice
SKMU offers 3 Years full time Ph.D program in Social Sciences. Admission to Ph.D program is granted on the basis of marks obtained in the written test followed by an interview.
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility|
|Ph.D.||Social Sciences||Post-Graduation in a relevant discipline or an equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 60% or equivalent CGPA of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India. A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.|
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Ph.D written test conducted by the University followed by Interview.
Documents to be attested with SKMU Ph.D Entrance Application form 2018.
- Required Documents –
- 10th Standard Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet
- 12th Standard Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
Aspirants hope you liked the content, other useful information and updates will be coming soon, stay tuned..