TRB TN Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name: Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Tamil Nadu, India
- Post Date: 28-08-2020
- Total Vacancy: 2340
TRB TN Recruitment 2023 Notification
Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu
Advt No. 12/2020
Asst Professor Vacancies 2020
|Age Limit (as on 01-07-2020)|
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply|
|Apply Online||Available on 04-09-2020|
|Official Website||Click here|
- First, all candidates will be ranked and shortlisted subject-wise(in the ratio of 1:3)based on the information and certificates uploaded during online registration in respect of items 1&2 above.
- Thereafter, the rank-cum-communal roster will be prepared. Candidates may note that the provisional ranking will be done on the basis of information provided and documents submitted by them online.
- During certificate verification, if there is any discrepancy in the information provided through online application for awarding weightage marks, the candidature will be summarily rejected and shall be subject to punishment of debarment for the current and future recruitments.
- Hence, candidates are required to fill in the forms with great care and without making any unsubstantiated claims.b)
The interview will be conducted by interview Boards to be constituted by the Teachers Recruitment Board.
- At the time of the interview, all original certificates in support of community, qualifications, experience, etc., will be verified and in case of any discrepancy between the certificates and information provided in the application form, candidates shall not be considered for selection and they will be debarred from the current and future recruitments. Interview marks will be awarded by testing the candidate as perG.O.(Ms)No.32, Higher Education (F2) Department, dated. 08.03.2013. Interview dates will be informed later.
All candidates shall have the ability to speak, teach and write in Tamil. If a candidate has not studied the Tamil Language in SSLC / +2, he/she should pass the Tamil language Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, within the stipulated time. The Syllabi to be adopted for a personal interview will be the latest UGC syllabus for the relevant subject at PGlevel.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.600 for all candidates and Rs.300 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make only online payment (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card).
How to apply TN Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Recruitment 2023
- First, candidates need to visit the official website trb.tn.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Assistant Professors for Government Arts & Science Colleges and Colleges of Education – Notification”, click on the advertisement.
- TRB notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply, enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.