After the completion of the application process of University of Kota Admission 2022, the merit list has been issued by shortlisting the candidates according to their merit according to the different courses. Candidates will be able to get the merit list by visiting the official website of Kota University http://www.uok.ac.in. Along with this you will also be able to get the merit list by clicking on the direct link given below on our page. The candidates whose name will appear in the merit list will be called for counseling in the university. Successful candidates in counseling will be given admission in the university. For more information related to the merit list, you can read our page till the end.
University of Kota Admission 2022 Result
For PG Diploma course, students must have at least 60 percent marks. For the same UG/ Certificate/ Diploma courses also the students should have at least 60 percent marks. Through the table below, you can see the important dates of University of Kota Admission 2022 Result. Take a look at the table below.
|Registration start date||26 August 2022|
|Last date to register (UG programme)||18 September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply (PG Program)||will be announced|
|First Merit List (UG Program)||22 September 2022|
|First merit list fee submission date||27 September 2022|
|Last date for fee and document verification for second merit list||will be announced|
|Class start date (UG programme)||01 October 2022|
|Release of Merit List (PG Program)||will be announced|
|Date of Admission (PG Program)||will be announced|
Result / Merit List : Kota University 2022 Merit List Official Website www.uok.ac.in But will continue.
How to Check University of Kota Admission 2022 Result / Merit List
It has been seen that students have to face a lot of difficulties in viewing the result. But today we will tell some simple steps to see the students result / merit list. You can easily check your result by using these steps. You can also check your results by visiting the official website of Kota University http://www.uok.ac.in. Apart from this, you can also check the result through the link given on our article. Let’s take a look at those steps below.
- To check the result, students have to first visit the official website of Kota University http://www.uok.ac.in.
- After visiting the official website, students have to click on the result link after going to the student corner section.
- After clicking on the result link, a new page will open in front of the students.
- Then the candidates have to click on the link containing the Result PDF. After clicking on the link, the result will open in front of the candidates. Then you can see the result.
University of Kota Admission 2022 Document Verification
Document verification of students will also be done at the time of admission. Candidates have to bring all the original documents. It is mandatory for the candidates to get the document verification done. Admission will be given only after the document verification process is over. We are giving the list of documents below.
- Original Marksheet/Certificate
- caste certificate
- Original TC and CC Migration Certificate
- Any one ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Pan Card, Passport and Driving License etc.
University of Kota Admission 2022 Reservation
- Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / Kashmiri migrant candidates will be as per the policy of the Government of Rajasthan / as per the directions of Hon’ble High Court of Rajasthan / Supreme Court of India.
- 54 percent of the seats
- For SC category it will be 16 percent.
- For ST category it will be 12 percent.
- For OBC category it will be 21 percent.
- For Most Backward Classes it will be 5 percent.
University of Kota Admission Fee
- Walker of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)
- B.Sc (Pass Course) Bio
- B.Sc (Pass Course) Maths
- B.Sc (Pass Course) Physics
- MA / MSc Mathematics
- MSc Physics
- MA / MSc Mathematics
- MSc Botany
- MSc Zoology
- MSc Biotechnology
- MSc Microbiology
- MSc Wildlife Science
- mtech solar energy
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- will be announced
- Master of Social Works (MSW)
- MA / MSc Geography
- MA Public Administration
- MA Economics
- MA History
- MA Development Studies
- M.A. Heritage, Tourism, Museums and Archeology
- Diploma in Culture and History of Rajasthan
- Certificate in Tourist Guide
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) – Accounting and Finance
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) International Business
- MBA Hospital Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Physical Education
- according to college
- Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathic Science
- Master of Law (LLM)