Are you waiting for UPPPSC held Village Development Officer(VDO) Final Result? Then you must have been searching for UPSSSC VDO Final result 2022 all over the search engines, here at this page your search will be over as UPSSSC has released UPSSSC VDO Final Merit list 2022 which is based on your performance in the held written examination and the Personal Interview.
So, all curious candidates now will be able to access their individual results directly from the link given below, all other details which will lead to your final recruitment have been stated below.
UPSSSC VDO Final Result 2023
UPSSSC which stands for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission attracts the attention of many eligible educated and qualified Jobseekers by launching an amazing recruitment opportunity as per its latest official notification published at www.upsssc.gov.in.
Under the official note, there are 8000 total vacancies of Village Development Officer(VDO) for which a huge number of application forms has been received by UPSSSC department.
In cognizance of the recruitment events and final selection, the department invited candidates to fill up and submit online application forms made available at official website till 21,07.2020.
UPSSSC VDO Interview Result 2023
Since this is the best-suited job as a Government Job in Uttar Pradesh, the number of aspirants as so the candidates fighting to get this job is huge.
UPSSSC without much delay scheduled UPSSSC VDO Written examination and then re-scheduled Interview which was held on 28th March 2020 and call letters for Interview was published online on 3rd March 2020.
Since the Interview has been taken by the department and it weighs 20 marks, it will be going to affect your UPSSSC VDO Final Result 2023, as the final result will depend on both the written test as well as on the Interview.
Role of a VDO…
This is a very important question for a candidate applying for VDO as Village Development Officer, and is being questioned by many candidates to us and all over the Internet.
As per the departmental responsibilities and answers received from VDOs discussed in Quora, these are the responsibilities of a Village Development Officer.
- Arranging the sanitation of village.
- Allotment of places for storing manure.
- Registering for birth, death and marriages and maintenance of other records as prescribed.
- Assisting the development of agriculture, industries, and commerce.
- Child welfare and maternity
- Establishment, maintaining and taking care of common grazing ground (charagah).
- Arranging and regulating the source of water supply.
- Implementing the policies (Swach Bharat, sanitary nakins,BRGF,PSP,RGPSA etc.).
UPSSSC Village Development Officer (VDO) Result 2023
UPSSSC is prior to uploading results for VDO job recruitment Under Notification Advertisement No. A-1895/Permanent-2/2013 dated on 06/03 2020 for 8000Posts (General Recruitment) & Advertisement No. A-1914/Permanent-2/2013 dated 06.12.2013 for 19 PWD Posts will be announced Shortly.
Tentatively, it is considered that UPSSSC will be declaring final merit list and result in the month of June/July 2020, the exact dates to publish result has yet not updated but the expected dates are given.
Hence, those candidates who would be the part of both written examination, as well as the Interview, shall put their time and keen eyes on the official website as at any time the result would be uploaded by the authorities.
UPSSSC VDO Final Result 2023 Overview
|Name of the Commission||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Available Posts Name||VDO (Village Development Officer)|
|Number of Vacant Positions||8000 Vacancies|
|Apply Methodology||Online Application Form|
|UPSSSC Official Website||www.upsssc.gov.in|
|Date of Interview||28th March 2020|
|UPSSSC VDO Final Result 2023||Check below|
|UPSSSC VDO Final Merit List 2022||Check below|
UPSSSC Gram Vidhayak Adhikari(GVA) Interview Result 2023
In a recent pdf uploaded on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, they invited only 16070 candidates out of the lakhs who have applied for the recruitment to take UPSSSC VDO Interview scheduled to held on 28th.03.2020 to April month as the qualifying nature of UPSSSC written test result found.
The conducted Interview weighs its value towards the final recruitment or job offer, wondering how?
The Interview will be of 20 marks and the candidates will be marked as according to their overall performance.
The final merit list will be made keeping in mind the marks obtained by the candidates in both written as well as in the Interview which makes it a 100 marks affair.
UPSSSC VDO Cut off 2022
- Village Development Officer is a State Government job hence the selection will be on the basis of marks scored by candidates which are subjected to some applicable relaxation for reserved category for qualifying marks.
|Category||Expected Cut-Off Marks (out of 80)||UPSSSC Official Cut-Off 2016 Marks (out of 80)||Expected FINAL CUT OFF 2016 (Out of 100 Marks)|
|General/UR||58-62 Marks||55 Marks||70-75 Marks|
|OBC||54-58 Marks||55 Marks||68-73 Marks|
|SC||50-54 Marks||54 Marks||65-70 Marks|
|ST||46-48 Marks||42 Marks||56-60 Marks|
- Now what is qualifying marks, these are the minimum qualifying marks or UPSSSC VDO Cut off marks which every candidate has to score to make it able to get the appointment for the applied job.
- The exact figures of UPSSSC VDO Cut off 2022 is not yet made available by the authorities, as they are awaited till result announcement but for your rough idea we have generated UPSSSC VDO expected cut off mark table.
UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari Final Merit List download
- UPSSSC has not declared UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari Final Merit List, hence no expected information is being given here. But we expect it to be uploaded after the announcement of result.
- This final merit list will take in account marks scored by a candidate in the written test and the Interview, comprising 80 and 20 marks each.
- Candidates scoring marks higher than overall cut off, will be able to see their names and marks with Roll No. in the final merit list.
- After the release of merit list these candidates will be given appointment letter and will be invited for training.
Candidates here hope you find the relevant information about UPSSSC VDO Final Result, stay updates as there is less time remains to reveal the final result and leave us to comment below.