West Bengal ASHA Recruitment 2018. The government of West Bengal has recently announced 153 Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) vacancies in Uttar Dinajpur, by Office of Sub-Divisional Officer. Here through this recruitment notification, the Government of West Bengal brings a golden opportunity for the Women’s of the state to apply for the vacant posts possessing 12th passed or higher educational qualification certificate.
West Bengal ASHA Application Form 2018
The government of West Bengal, Office of Sub Divisional Officer, Islampur, Uttar Dinajpur, under P & RD Section has brought the job opportunity for Eligible Women to become Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) for different Villages comprises under respective Blocks.
Out of the total 153 number of jobs vacancies, different Blocks comprising of different Villages are assigned a different number of vacancies. In the table discussed below, we will be discussing Block Wise/Center Wise ASHA Vacancies.
Eligible female candidates are invited to participate in the recruitment by submitting application forms from 22nd February 2018(22/02/2018) to 20th March 2018(20/03/2018) till 4.00 pm.
These West Bengal ASHA Application Form 2018 will be available to download at official web portal uttardinajpur.nic.in and shall be submitted offline within the due dates.
West Bengal ASHA Recruitment 2018 Overview
|Government of West Bengal February 2018 Notification||Details|
|Accredited Social Health Activist||Given below|
|Job Location||Uttar Dinajpur|
|Last date to Apply||20/03/2018|
Uttar Dinajpur District ASHA Recruitment 2018
- Before applying for 153 ASHA posts, candidates shall know the applying procedures and Eligibility details before applying.
- As there is a direct recruitment, where no screening test will be performed and candidates will be selected only based on Interview.
- The Eligibility demands by the Commission are:
- The candidate applying shouldn’t be unmarried.(Married/Divorced or Widowed women are eligible)
|Name of Block||No. of Vacant Posts||Sub-Center|
|Chopra||13 posts|| Dhumdangi, Lalugachh,
|Islampur||33 posts|| Gaisal, Dhantala,
|Goalpokhar||14 posts|| Bhabrangi, Ambari,
|Goalpokhar-II||30 posts|| Patowa, Gaharrah,
Lalganj, Jhitkia, Laucha,
|Karandighi||73 posts|| Raghabpur, Bihinagar,
D. Murhel, Bhulki,
Age Limit shall be in between 30 – 40, but age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as the lower age limit is relaxed to 22 Years.
She should be Intermediate passed or equivalent.
After final selection, the applicant must be the resident of the same village from where she will get selected.
The selection will be on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in 12th(90% weightage)
Candidates will be selected based on the interview.(10% weightage)
West Bengal Government, has categorized vacancy distributed in different Blocks, different Sub Centers and different Villages where the different category of candidates will be appointed for Social Activist posts.
This recruitment is only prior for women under Women Development in ruler areas mohim. Under which these women will be assigned with some responsibilities as Community Health Workers in shaping and improving the health status in Villages.
These women will act as health educators and promoters in their communities. So, apply for the recruitment, but before that read this whole article throughly.
Documents to be Submitted with West Bengal ASHA Application Form 2018
- Voter ID card/Ration card.
- Original Marksheet of 12th.
- SC/ST certificate.
- Experience Certificate, if have.
How to apply for West Bengal ASHA Jobs 2018
- Since the applying process is not online, the forms are to be submitted offline but you have to download the application form from the official website only.
- After downlading your application forms, direct links has been given below, fill up your application form and take a print out of applicaion form.
- Eligible candidates may send their applications in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates given above.
- In an envelop must be superscribed as “Application For The Post 0f ASHA” to the Member Secretary, ASHA Selection Committee, Office of the Block Development Officer on or before 20-03-2018 till 04:00 PM.
Click to Download & Apply Online
Candidates i hope you liked the content, share more and let others know about this latest recruitment.