Banasthali Vidyapeeth Admission 2022 The application process is over without late fee. Students who have not applied yet can fill the application form with late fee till 6th September 2022. Those girl students who want to do higher degree course from Vidyapeeth can now fill their admission form with late fee. girl students application form Banasthali Vidyapith official website of http://www.banasthali.org You can go and fill it. Along with this you can also fill the application form from the link given on our page. let you know Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2022 The last date to fill the admission form without late fee was 25 July 2022. Banasthali Vidyapeeth Every year the entrance exam is conducted for admission in UG, PG, Diploma and PhD courses. Students can take admission in this university according to the course of their choice. Banasthali Vidyapith Admission Form 2022 To get complete information, please read this article completely.
Latest : Application form can be filled for Banasthali Vidyapeeth Admission 2022 with late fee till 6th September.
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Admission Form 2022
Fill the application form very carefully, fill all the information filled in it exactly and exactly. If the information filled by the girl students is wrong, then in such a situation your application form will not be accepted as well as the girl students will also have to pay the application fee to fill the admission form. Keep in mind the important dates given below for Vanasthali Vidyapeeth Admission Form 2022.
|Application start date
|Last date to apply
25 July 2022
|Last date of application with late fee
Application letter : You can fill the application form for Banasthali Vidyapeeth Admission 2022 from here.
How to fill Banasthali Vidyapeeth Admission Form 2022
Amity University 2022 Application
CUCET 2023 Application (Phase-1)
Follow the steps given by us to fill the Banasthali Vidyapeeth Admission Form 2022-
- Firstly students visit the official website of Banasthali Vidyapeeth at banasthali.org.
- At the bottom of the home page, you will see the option of Admission 2022-22, click on it.
- On the result page, you will see the option of online admission form on the right side, click on it.
- After clicking, you will see the option of higher education admission form, click on it.
- Admission form will appear on the result page.
- Now fill all the information asked by the student admission form carefully and accurately.
- Personal Details – Candidates have to enter here their name, category, name of parents, course applied for, contact and address details, photo upload etc.
- Academic Records: Candidates have to enter their previous academic records. This includes entering class 10, class 12 and UG details (if required). Fields must be marked with ‘*’.
- Additional Details: Towards the end of the application form applicants have to enter some additional details like credit marks for admission, Aadhar card details and few questions. After entering these details candidates have to click on “Submit” button.
- After filling all the information, scan and upload the requested document and press the submit button.
- Now applicants will also have to pay the application fee
For those students who want to apply for admission in Banasthali University, let us tell you that the application fee will also have to be paid for filling the application form. If the student does not pay the application fee after filling the application form, then your application form will be canceled. Application fee can be submitted through both online or offline mode.
Application Fee –
- Application fee– Rs.800/-
- late fee– Rs.900/-
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Admit Card 2022
Students will be issued admit card for the courses for which Aptitude Test will be conducted by Banasthali University. The admit card of all the students whose application form will be accepted can be issued on the official website of Vanasthali University or can be sent by post to the student’s address. If the admit card will be issued online then the students themselves will have to download their admit card and take a print out of the same. It is mandatory to have the admit card for the Aptitude Test. In the absence of admit card, students will not be able to take the aptitude test.