BCECEB DECE Lateral Entry Counselling 2021 | BCECEB DECE LE Counselling 2021
BCECEB DECE Lateral Entry 2021 After the declaration of the result, the counseling process of the students will be conducted. Candidates will be able to get complete information about the counseling process by visiting the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Apart from this, you will also be able to get complete information about the counseling process through the link given on this page. To appear in the counseling process, the candidates first have to do their registration and choice filling. BCECEB DECE Lateral Entry 2021 Counselling For more information related to this, you can read this post completely.
BCECEB DECE Lateral Entry Counselling 2021
The counseling is conducted sometime after the release of BCECEB DECE Lateral Entry Result. Only those candidates who have qualified in the DECE Lateral Entry exam can participate in the counseling process. Candidates will also have to do their document verification. To know some important dates related to BCECEB DECE Lateral Entry 2021 Counselling, you can check the table below.
|Result release date||September 2021|
|Start date of registration and choice filling||will be announced|
|Last date for registration and choice filling||will be announced|
|Provisional seat allotment result release date (1st stage)||will be announced|
|Date of Download of Allotment Order (1st Stage)||will be announced|
|Document Verification and Admission (1st Stage)||will be announced|
|Provisional seat allotment result release date (Phase II)||will be announced|
|Date of Download of Allotment Order (Phase II)||will be announced|
|Document Verification and Admission (Phase II)||will be announced|
Counselling: Registration and choice filling in BCECEB DECE Lateral Entry Counselling 2021 official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in Can do from
Registration for BCECEB DECE Lateral Entry 2021 Counselling
Candidates are required to register online to participate in the counseling process. Interested candidates will be able to register within the stipulated dates. Registration can be done through online mode only. Registration done through any other means is not valid. After the registration process is over, the seat allotment result of the candidates selected in the first round will be released. After that selected candidates can take admission. Documents verification of the candidates will be done at the time of admission.
How to Register for DECE Lateral Entry Counselling
It is mandatory to register to participate in the counselling. To register, candidates have to follow some steps. Candidates who want to appear in the counseling should not face any problem in registering, so here we are telling some steps for registration. You can easily register yourself by following the steps given here.
- To register online, candidates have to first click on the link given in this page.
- Apart from this, you can also register for counseling by visiting the official website of BCECE Board, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- The home page of BCECE Board first opens as soon as you visit the official website.
- The link for “Online Counselling Portal of DECE Lateral Entry 2021” is given on the home page.
- After clicking on this link a new page will open.
- Here candidates have to click on the link “Click Here for New Registration”.
- Now you have to register by entering the requested information.
- After the registration process is over, candidates will have to login by entering their roll number and password.
- Now candidates can select the college and branch as per their choice.
- After choice filling, it is necessary to lock the choice.
Selected candidates can take admission through counseling to be conducted by BCECEB. Document verification of the candidates is done at the time of admission. For document verification, candidates are required to carry the original documents along with the photocopies of all the documents. Candidates will not be given admission if they do not submit all the documents at the time of document verification. Whereas the seat allotted to the candidates who are absent at the time of document verification will be cancelled.
From here you can see the list of documents to be carried at the time of counselling.
- Bihar DECE Lateral Entry Admit Card
- DECE Lateral Entry Result
- date of birth certificate
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- original residential certificate
- character certificate
- Valid ID Proof (Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Passport)
- Caste certificate (for reserved category candidates)
- Disability certificate (for disabled candidates)
Bihar DECE Lateral Entry 2021 Admission
The colleges and branches are allotted on the basis of marks and seats secured by the candidates during the process of DECE Lateral Entry Counselling. After the counseling process is over, candidates can take admission in the allotted college. Candidates have to submit the School Leaving Certificate at the time of admission. Along with this, if the candidates have studied from any institution other than Bihar School Examination Committee, then it is also necessary to submit the migration certificate (migration) within two months. Candidates will not be given admission if they do not submit the School Leaving Certificate.