The application process for BCECE 2022 has been started soon by releasing the notification. Students could fill the online application form from 15 August 2022 to 05 September 2022 which has now been extended till 12 September 2022. Interested candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website of BCECEB, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Apart from this, you can also complete the application process through the link given in this page. Admission to engineering and medical courses will be done on the basis of marks obtained in JEE (Main) and NEET (Under Graduate). For more details of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Application Form 2022, you can read this page completely.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Application Form 2022
Before participating in the BCECE application process, you must check the eligibility and criteria set by the board, only then participate in the application process. After the completion of the application process, the examination will be conducted by issuing the admit cards of the candidates. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Application Form You can see the table given below to know about the important dates related to.
|Application start date||15 August 2022|
|Application closing date||12 September 2022|
|Last date for submission of application fee by challan||14 September 2022|
|Date of submission of application fee through online||14 September 2022|
|Date of Correction in Application Form||15 to 16 September 2022|
Application Form – Click here to fill the application form for BCECE 2022.
How to Download Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Application Form 2022
CUCET 2023 Application (Phase-1)
Amity University 2022 Application
Those candidates who want to participate in the application process, those candidates have to first fill the application form through online mode. Candidates can easily get the application form from the official website. For this, candidates have to fill the application form by following some steps. Candidates can check these steps from below.
- Firstly candidates have to visit the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- On the home page of the official website, candidates will see the option of Examination.
- Candidates have to click on the link BCECE given below the Examination.
- After clicking on the link candidates will see several links at the bottom of the Notice Board of BCECE – 2022 Examination.
- Candidates have to click on the BCECE Application Form 2022 link.
- After that the candidates have to register.
- After registration, candidates have to login with the help of registration number.
- After login the application form will appear in front of the candidates.
- Candidates have to fill all the information asked in the application form.
- After entering all the information candidates have to pay the application fee.
- After that the candidates have to submit the application form.
Those candidates who will fill the BCECE Application Form 2022 those candidates have to pay the application fee also. Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode. The application process is considered complete only after the application fee payment. The applications of those candidates who will not pay the application fee can also be canceled.
- PCMB Course
- General category candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.1,100/-.
- SC ST category candidates have to pay application fee of Rs 550.
- PCM / PCB / CBA / MBA / PCA / MCA Course
- General category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.1,000/-.
- SC ST category candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.500/-.
Details given in Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Application Form 2022
Those candidates who will appear in the process of BCECE 2022 application form, those candidates have to fill all the information asked in the application form. As per the information filled by the candidates, the candidates will be called for the next stage. So it is important for the candidates to fill the application form with all the correct information. Candidates can check the details given in the application form from below.
- candidate’s name
- father’s name
- Mother’s name
- course name
- E mail ID
- mobile number
- education qualification
- aadhar card
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Admit Card 2022
Those candidates who will complete the application process with all the rules will be called for the next stage. Selected candidates will be called for Entrance Exam. For this, the admit cards of the candidates will be issued. The admit cards of the candidates will be issued through online mode. The admit cards of the candidates will be issued on the official website. Also candidates will be able to get their BCECE Admit Card 2022 from this page. Candidates will get all the information related to the entrance exam in their admit card. Such as the name of the candidate, date of the exam, timing of the exam, exam center etc. Admit card will not be sent to any candidate through post. Candidates must carry the admit card with them on the day of the entrance exam. Without the admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
Official website – bceceboard.bihar.gov.in