Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing 2022 The admit card of the candidates who have applied for appearing in the examination will be issued before the examination. Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022 The date of issue has been released. The admit card of the candidates will be issued on 2 October 2022. CG BSc Nursing Admit Card, Official website by Chhattisgarh Vyapam cgvyapam.choice.gov.in Will be issued on Apart from this, you will also be able to download the admit card through the link given in this page. CG B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022 For other information related to this, you can read this post completely.
Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022
Admit card can be downloaded through online mode only. Admit card is not sent to any candidate by post or any other means. It is necessary to carry the admit card at the time of entrance exam of B.Sc Nursing. Without the admit card you are not allowed to appear in the exam. Let us see some important dates related to Chhattisgarh BSc Nursing Admit Card 2022 through the table given below.
|Last date to apply||23 September 2022|
|Admit card issue date||2 October 2022|
|entrance exam date||10 October 2022|
It is necessary to carry a valid ID proof along with 2 photographs along with the admit card at the time of entrance exam of B.Sc Nursing. As valid ID proof, candidates can carry their passport, Aadhar card, PAN card, voter ID card, driving license or 10th mark sheet etc.
Admit Card : CG B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022 will be available on the official website vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
How to Download Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022
In order to download the admit card of the entrance exam for admission in CG B.Sc Nursing, candidates have to follow some steps. Here we are telling the steps to download the admit card so that the candidates do not face any difficulty in downloading the admit card. By following the steps given here, candidates can easily download their admit card sitting at home.
- In order to download the admit card candidates have to first click on the link given in this page.
- Apart from this, if you want, you can also download the admit card by visiting the official website of CG Vyapam at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- The home page of CG Vyapam first opens as soon as you visit the official website.
- The option of “Download Admit Card” is given on the home page.
- On clicking this option a new page opens.
- Here you have to submit by entering the registration number and the code given there.
- Shortly after submitting the CG B.Sc Admit Card opens.
- From here you can download your admit card.
- After downloading the admit card it is necessary to take a printout of it.
Information Entered in Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022
Many details are recorded in the admit card issued for the entrance exam of CG MCA Nursing 2022. From here candidates can see the list of information given in the admit card.
- candidate’s name
- date of birth
- roll number
- candidate’s signature
- test date
- exam time
- name of exam center
- Exam Center Address
- reporting time
- Exam Instructions
Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing Exam Center 2022
The change in the exam center will be updated after the release of the notification of the examination for the year 2022. From here you can see the exam center and exam center code of the year 2019.
- Exam Center Name : Ambikapur (Surguja)
- Exam Center Code: 11
- Exam Center Name : bilaspur
- Exam Center Code: 13
- Exam Center Name : Dantewada
- Exam Center Code: 14
- Exam Center Name : Durg
- Exam Center Code: 16
- Exam Center Name : Jagdalpur (Bastar)
- Exam Center Code: 17
- Exam Center Name : Kabirdham (Kawardha)
- Exam Center Code: 21
- Exam Center Name : Raigarh
- Exam Center Code: 24
- Exam Center Name : Raipur
- Exam Center Code: 25
Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2023
Shortly after the completion of the entrance examination of B.Sc Nursing, CG B.Sc Nursing answer key is released. The answer key is released by Chhattisgarh Vyapam. The release date of the answer key has not been announced yet. Through the answer key, candidates can estimate the marks they will get in the entrance exam. The answer key can be viewed only through online mode. The answer keys are not sent to the candidates by post or any other means. To view the answer key, candidates have to enter their application form number and date of birth. After the release of the answer key, objection can also be done on the answer key. Candidates can submit their objections to the answer key through post, through e-mail or even in person. The final answer key can be released after the process of objection is over.