CUCET 2021 Application Form : Apply Here
CUCET 2021 Application Form – Application form for Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2021 official website cucet.nta.nic.in on has been issued. Students who want to take admission in Central University, let them know that the last date of application has been extended till 5th September 2021. Interested students through online CUCET 2021 Application Form You can apply by visiting the official website of NTA CUCET or through the direct link given on our page. CUCET 2021 The application process for the same has been started from 16 August 2021. CUCET 2021 Application Form For more information about this, you can read the complete article here.
Latest: Last date of application for Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021 extended, can apply till 5th September 2021.
CUCET 2021 Application Form
The candidates who will apply for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021 will also have to pay the application fee. While applying, candidates should keep in mind that there should not be any mistake in it and no column should be left incomplete. All the candidates must submit their application by the last date. No candidate’s applications will be accepted after the last date. Get information about CUCET 2021 dates from below.
|Application start date||16 August 2021|
|Last Date of Application|
|Admit card issue date||will be announced|
Application Form – Click here for CUCET 2021 Application Form.
How to submit Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021 Application Form
LPUNEST 2021 Application Form
Amity University 2021 Application
To apply for Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021, you need to follow some steps. For your convenience, we are telling you the steps to apply here. You can apply for CUCET 2021 by following the steps given below.
- To apply, first you have to click on the link given on this page.
- Apart from this, you can also apply by visiting the official website of CUCET.
- After clicking on the link the home page of CUCET opens.
- The “Apply Online” link is given on the home page.
- After clicking on this link a new page opens.
- In this page the link of “Click Here for New Registration” is given.
- After clicking on this link, you have to enter the program name, your name, e-mail id, mobile number, date of birth and verification code.
- After entering all the information, click on the option of “Save and Proceed”.
- Now the application form opens in front of you.
- Here you have to fill your name, date of birth, e-mail id, mobile number, aadhaar number, gender, mother and father name, home address, marks obtained in class 10th and 12th.
- After this you also have to upload your signature and photo.
- It is necessary to submit the application fee after filling the CUCET 2021 application form.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021 Application Fee
The candidates who will apply will also have to submit the application fee.
- General – Rs.800/-
- OBC – Rs.800/-
- SC – Rs.350/- Rs.
- ST – Rs.350/- Rs.
- PWD – No Fee
- Online – Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card
- Offline – Bank Challan
CUCET 2021 Application Form and Required Documents
Applying candidates will also have to upload scanned copies of some of their required documents along with the application form.
- color passport size photo
- Size – 10 KB to 50 KB
- Size – 10 KB to 50 KB
Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021 Application Form Correction
After the completion of the application process, the facility of correction and editing in the application form will also be made available to the candidates. Candidates who want to make corrections in their application form can do so. Correction in CUCET 2021 application form can be done through online mode only. To make corrections in the application form, candidates need to login by entering their application number and password. Once the CUCET 2021 application form correction window opens, candidates can make changes in their details, photograph, signature etc.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before participating in the CUCET 2021 application process, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. Read the details of CUCET 2021 eligibility criteria from below.
- BA Degree course
- Must have passed 12th class from recognized board.
- master’s degree program
- Bachelor’s degree should be obtained from recognized university.
- PhD and Research Program
- Must have obtained Master’s degree.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021 Admit Card
CUCET 2021 admit card Not released yet. Admit card will be issued on September 2021. The admit card is issued on the official website of CUCET. After the release of the admit card, you can download the admit card through the link given here. After downloading the admit card you can take a print out of it. It is necessary to carry the admit card at the time of CUCET 2021 exam.