Indian Air Force (IAF) is going to conduct a recruitment exam for 282 vacancies for the post of Superintendent, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, Cook, Painter, and other posts in the Group C Civilian category. Eligible candidates can apply for this job within 30 days (till September 7, 2022).
IAF Recruitment 2023
There is good news for the youth who are looking for a job in the Indian Air Force. For this (Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023), the Indian Air Force has sought applications for recruitment to the posts of Group C Civilian. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for these posts (Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023) can apply by visiting the official website of Indian Air Force 2022 at indianairforce.nic.in. Applications on these posts (Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023) can be made up to 30 days (7 September) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
It is everyone’s dream to join the Indian Air Force and serve the country. If you also want to live this dream, then you have a tremendous opportunity. Actually, the Indian Air Force is going to recruit 282 posts of Group-C Civilian and the application process for this has also been started. The Air Force has issued an advertisement in the employment news from 7 to 13 August for the recruitment of these 282 posts of Group-C civilian. According to this advertisement, applications can be made to these posts within one month from the date of the issue of advertisement. For this recruitment, you can take the help of many courses and e-books available on success. There are also many special courses and video courses for NDA. You can join them by clicking on this NDA Lakshay Batch.
IAF Group C Vacancy 2022
|Authorized by||Indian Air Force [IAF]|
|Post name||LDC, MTS, and Cook, etc|
|Job location||All over India|
|Application started on||10 Aug 2022|
|Last date to apply||10 Sept 2022 [Tentative]|
For this recruitment, the Air Force has advertised in the employment news from 7 to 13 August. In the advertisement, the Air Force has clearly mentioned that candidates can apply for this recruitment within one month from the date of issue of advertisement. Therefore, candidates have time till September 7 to apply for these posts.
- Group C Civilian – 282 Posts
- Headquarter Maintenance Command – 153 Posts
- Headquarters Eastern Air Command – 32 Posts
- Headquarters South Western Air Command-11 Posts
- Independent Units – 1 Post
- Cook (Ordinary Grade) – 5 Posts
- Mess Staff – 9 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 18 Posts
- House Keeping Staff – 15 Posts
- Hindi Typist – 3 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 10 Posts
- Store Keeper – 3 Posts
- Carpenter – 3 Posts
- Painter – 1 Post
- Superintendent (Store) – 5 Posts
- Civilian Mechanic Transport Driver – 3 Posts
These qualifications are required to apply:
- Different educational qualifications have been sought to apply for different posts in this recruitment. For the post of the superintendent, candidates must be graduate from a recognized university, while for the post of lower division clerk, 12th class pass from a recognized board, for the post of the storekeeper, 12th class or equivalent and cook (ordinary grade). For the post of ), it is necessary to have Matriculation from a recognized Board with a Certificate or Diploma in Catering.
- For the post of Carpenter, Cooper Smith and Sheet Metal Worker, A/C Make, Fitter, House Keeping Staff, Laundryman, Mess Staff, MTS, Tailor, Tradesman, candidates should have 10th pass from a recognized Board, while Hindi Typist. For the post, candidates must have passed 12th from a recognized board.
- Along with these educational qualifications, some other degree has been sought from the candidates for some posts and work experience for any post. Candidates should check the official advertisement to know about the qualifications sought for various posts. It is worth mentioning that in order to apply for these posts, candidates will have to submit the application in the format given in the advertisement along with the necessary documents through normal post / registered post/speed post/courier to the concerned Air Force Station within the stipulated time.
- Superintendent – Graduate from a recognized university.
- LDC – 12th class pass from a recognized board.
- Store Keeper – Must have passed 12th class or equivalent examination.
- Cook (Ordinary Grade) – Matriculation from a recognized Board with Certificate or Diploma in Catering.
- Painter, Carpenter, Cooper Smith & Sheet Metal Worker, A/c Make, Fitter, House Keeping Staff, Laundryman, Mess Staff, MTS, Tailor, Tradesman – 10th pass from a recognized Board.
- Hindi Typist – 12th pass from recognized board.
The minimum age limit for all the candidates is 18 years and the maximum is 25 years. However, as per the government norms, there will be a relaxation in the upper age limit up to 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC, ST – 05 years and for Physical Handicap up to 10 years.
Eligible candidates to be appointed on various posts in this recruitment (Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023) will be given salary according to different levels under the 7th Pay Commission (7th CPC) according to the post. For more details read the below notification carefully.
How to apply online for IAF Group C Recruitment 2023?
- To apply you have to visit the official website.
- After that select the applicable option on the home page.
- After selecting the next page will open.
- In that, you have to fill in all the details asked.
- After filling you have to click on submit.
- Your application will be completed as well as save the form.
For any query regarding IAF Group C Recruitment 2023, you can message us in the comment section and we will reply to you soon.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|