JEE Advanced 2023 answer key JEE 2022 exam is conducted by the governing authority. The answer key will be released after the JEE Advanced exam is over. JEE Advanced answer key, will likely be issued by the conducting body of IITs. JEE Advanced 2023 answer key Official website in online mode http://www.jeeadv.ac.in Will be issued on If you have any objection after the release of answer key then you should wait for the release of official answer key. JEE Advanced 2023 Answer Key To get more information related to this, you can read this page completely.
JEE Advanced 2023 Answer Key
The answer keys for all the subjects of JEE Advanced 2023 exam are released separately. With the answer key, candidates can match the answers to their question and if they are not satisfied with the answer given to any question, they can raise objection and get the same redressed. Candidates can check some important dates related to JEE Advanced 2023 from the table given below.
|exam date||3 October 2022|
|Answer key release date||10 October 2022|
|Dates for filing objections||10-11 October 2022|
Answer key – JEE Advanced 2023 answer key will be released on the official website www.jeeadv.ac.in.
Key Points to get JEE Advanced 2023 Answer Key
LPUNEST 2022 Application Form
CUCET 2023 Application (Phase-1)
- To get the answer key of JEE Advanced 2023, candidates have to first visit the official website. Which will open the home page of the website.
- When the answer key will be released on the home page, candidates will see a related link on which they will click. Which will open a new page.
- In that page candidates will enter some information like registration number, date of birth, paper, subject.
- After that candidates will submit that information which will open the answer key in a new page from where they can download it.
How to check answers using JEE Advanced 2023 Answer Key?
- The candidate will have to tally the answers of all his questions one by one with the answer key of JEE Advanced 2023.
- You will assign yourself 1 mark for each correct answer and negative marks assigned for the wrong answers.
- Now you will sum the marks of all the correct and answers and deduct those marks from the number of wrong answers.
- In this way you can decide your approximate score, and get an idea of your rank.
Let the candidates know that you can only estimate your rank by matching the answer key. The official rank card, rank list will be released by JEE.