JEE Advanced 2023 Application Form Candidates will be able to fill the registration form for JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) Advanced from 11 September 2022. JEE Advanced 2023 Application Form, official website of JEE Advanced jeeadv.ac.in But will be issued. Only those candidates can apply for JEE Advanced who have cleared the JEE Main exam. JEE Advanced 2023 The students willing to apply for the post will have to apply through online mode. Applications submitted through offline mode will not be accepted. The candidates who will participate in the application process will also have to pay the application fee. JEE Advanced 2023 Application Form To get more information related to this, you can read this page completely.
Latest: The registration process for JEE Advanced 2023 will start from September 11, 2022.
JEE Advanced 2023 Application Form
Let the candidates know that you can also apply for JEE Advanced 2023 exam from this page of ours. You will be notified when the application process starts and the online application form link will be updated on this page. You can easily make your application by clicking on that link. Before applying, candidates must check their eligibility. While applying, candidates should keep in mind that there should not be any mistake in it. Check the important dates of JEE Advanced 2023 from the table below.
|Application start date
|11 September 2022
|Last date of application
|16 September 2022
|Last date for submission of application fee
|17 September 2022
Application Form – JEE Advanced 2023 application form will be released on the official website jeeadv.ac.in.
How to Apply JEE Advanced 2023
For JEE Advanced 2023, candidates have to apply through online mode. The date of commencement of registration will be announced by the conducting body. You can easily do JEE Advanced 2023 registration by following the steps given below.
- First of all you have to click on the link of application form given on this page.
- After clicking on the link of the application form, the registration page will open on the official website.
- To register, you will have to provide all the information asked in it.
- After the registration is complete, you will have to login by entering your username and password.
- After login you can make your application. While applying, you have to fill your personal details, examination details etc.
- While applying, candidates should keep in mind that no column should be left incomplete in it.
- Along with the application form, you will also have to upload the scanned copies of some important documents.
- After the completion of the application you have to pay the application fee.
- Application fee once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- 2600/- to the candidates. will have to be paid as application fee.
- 1300/- for SC, ST, PWD and Women candidates Rs. Have to deposit.
JEE Advanced 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for JEE Advanced 2023, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. Check below to know JEE Advanced 2023 eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should be 12th pass.
- Candidate must have qualified JEE Main 2023 Exam.
- If the candidate has given JEE Advanced exam twice before then you cannot apply.
- Candidate should be born on or after 1 October 1994.
- There is a relaxation of 5 years for SC, ST and PWD category candidates.
JEE Advanced 2023 Admit Card
The admit cards of the candidates will be issued after the joint entrance exam 2022 advanced application process is over. JEE Advanced 2023 Admit Card will be issued to those candidates who have completed and submitted their application by the last date. Candidates have to download their admit card through online mode. Candidates download their admit card and take a print out of it. Admit card is a very important document for the entrance exam.