JNVU Jodhpur Admission 2020: Here we are talking about JNVU Jodhpur Admission 2020, application starting dates and last date of form submission. JNVU Jodhpur University 2020 Registration for UG And PG courses will be started very soon. JNVU Jodhpur is also known as Jai Narayan Vyas University is the leading public University situated in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. Candidates can check below the detailed information about JNVU Jodhpur Admission 2020 including the application form, important dates, eligibility, syllabus, admit card, result, cut-off and counselling. Here check JNVU BA Private application form.
JNVU Jodhpur Admission 2020
For undergraduate, postgraduate and research level courses university is going to invite application form. Jai Narayan Vyas University offers BA, B.Sc, B. Com, LL.B, B.E, B.Arch, BBA & B.Ed programs. Here we are not discussing aboutB.E & B.Arch admission, because its based on REAP 2020. You can check REAP 2020 counselling from here. Admission to courses like LL.M, ME, Ph.D., M.Phil is based on entrance exam conducted by the university. Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur is formerly known as the University of Jodhpur was established in the year 1962.
Candidates who have completed their schooling and now looking to take admission in JNVU Jodhpur should read this article. The new application form will be available at official website.
JNVU Admission 2020 Dates
|Name of the University||Jai Narain Vyas University (JNVU)|
|Basic Admission Criteria|| Entrance-based: LL.M, ME, Ph.D., M.Phil|
Merit-based: Rest of the courses
|Application Mode||Offline and online|
|Application Start Date||August 18, 2020 (for LL.M)|
|Application End Date||August 29, 2020 (for LL.M)|
March 30, 2020 (last date to apply online for M.Phil/ PhD)
April 9, 2020 (last date to send application form for M.Phil/ PhD)
|Date of Entrance||May 7, 2020 (M.Phil/ PhD)|
September 10, 2020 (LL.M)
JNVU Admission Application Fee
The application fee for registration form is RS.250. You can pay this fee by Credit Card, Debit Card, Demand Draft and Net Banking.
JNVU UG Admission 2020
For UG Courses like BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, LL.B & BCA minimum eligibility is a pass in 10+2 with at least 60% marks. Final admission and selection will be complete at the base of counselling.
Eligibility Criteria: For BA, BA (H), BCA, B.Com, B.Com (H) candidate should be completed 10+2 with at least 60% for All India (minimum 45% for Rajasthani Quota) 48% marks in aggregate in Honors subject are required. For B.Sc., A pass in 10+2 (PCM) with at least 60% for All India (minimum 45% for Rajasthani Quota). Final selection will be Merit in the qualifying examination followed by counselling.
JNVU PG Admission 2020
For postgraduate courses like M.E, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MCA, LL.M & M.Ed here is Minimum Eligibility and Selection Criteria.
Eligibility Criteria: For MA, 45% marks in aggregate in UG degree with 55% marks in the concerned subject. For Msc A pass at the undergraduate level (minimum 50%) in a relevant B.Sc/ B.Tech stream from a recognized University.
Jai Narain Vyas University Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
- Jai Narain Mahila Mahavidyalaya
- Jai Narain Vyas Mahila (P.G.) Mahavidhyalaya
- JIET College for Girls
- Kumodini Mahila Shikshak Prakshikshan Mahavidyalaya
- Lachoo Memorial College of Science & technology
- Lucky Institute of Professional Studies
- Ma Saraswati B.Ed. College
JNVU Reservation 2020
JNVU Application Process 2020
- First, the candidates need have to go to the official website.
- Next click on the apply online link.
- In next process, you have to enter your details like your name, father’s name, date of birth.
- Select online medium and click submit button.
- Take a printout of application form.
You also need following documents.
- High School Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admission Test Admit card
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
Guidelines to fill up the Application Form Online
What all do you need to complete the Online application process for JNVU?
As an applicant you would need the following:
- An E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the admission process is over and subsequently if admitted.
- A Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application, Admit card, Selection Result, Admission Counseling etc till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
- Access to facilities of the computer with internet connectivity, B/W printer and scanner.
- A recent passport sized colour photograph (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg” format only. File size of the scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
- Your signature using Blue/Black pen on a white sheet (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg” format only. File size of the scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
- Access to an online payment facility/service such as
- Net Banking
- Credit card
- ATM-cum-Debit card
If you do not have Net Banking facility/Credit Card or ATM-cum-Debit Card, you can pay the fee in cash at any branch of ICICI Bank & Bank of Baroda through the Challan downloaded from the Application Portal. You will be able to download the duly filled up ICICI Bank & Bank of Baroda challan from the Application Portal only when you select the “cash payment” option while filling the application form online.