Candidates who are looking for Kerala University of Health Sciences will get complete information on how to fill Kerala University of Health Sciences migration certificate. This is a medical university in the city of Thrissur in Kerala, India having 205 professional colleges affiliated.
KUHS University has launched the reorganized web portal for Online Submission of the application for Migration after Completion of the course. Candidates can apply for this certificate by following these easy steps.
What is a Migration Certificate?
School/College/University provide a migration certificate is a document to students who have completed their course. And by using this certificate they can get admissions into other institutions. To get admission into another educational institute, a migration certificate is mandatory.
KUHS Migration Certificate
Kerala University of Health Sciences is responsible to give the migration certificate along with necessary documents (like mark sheets, transfer certificates, character certificates, etc.) to the students. These documents help students to get admission anywhere in the country without any objection.
Fee for Migration Certificate:
- For candidates who have qualified from Medical Stream Rs.1000/–
- For Candidates who have qualified from Paramedical Stream Rs.500/–
- For candidates who have qualified from Medical Stream Rs.2000/–
- For Candidates who have qualified from Paramedical Stream Rs.1000/–
Demand Draft should be taken in favour of Registrar, KUHS payable at Thrissur.
How to Apply
- Click on the link “Migration Certificate” on the University Website under Academic Section and click on the “Apply” link.
- University Student login page will available.
- Enter Student Id, Password(Student Registration Number), Date of Birth and Captcha code.
- General details are already available ie, Student Id, Student Registration Number, Name of the Applicant, Address for Communication, Date of Birth, Course Name, Year of Admission, Name of the College, Address of the College.
- General Details are not editable except Address for Communication.
- Enter the TC Number, TC Date, DD Number, DD Date, and Bank Name.
- DD Amount comes automatically no need to enter the amount the university will provide it automatically.
- If you want to save the data use the Click the button Save.
- If the Application is saved successfully, you can see a page as below.
- If you want to cancel the Application, Click on the Delete Request button at the bottom of this page.
- If you want to make any change in the Application, Click on the Edit Request button at the bottom of this page.
- 12. After changing the Application, Click on the Save button.
- Take the Printout of the Application by clicking the button Submit Request. And please note down the Application No printed at the middle of the printout of the Application.
List of Enclosures:
- Application Print Out.
- Copy of Transfer Certificate (TC) issued.
- Demand Draft taken in favour of Registrar, KUHS payable at Thrissur.
Status of Migration Certificate Application
If the applicant wants to know the status of the application click on Status it will show the current status of the application.
If the applicant didn’t take the printout just applied it will show the application “Saved”.
If the Applicant is taking print out the status will be “Forward to University”
The application form is reached in the university and the university started to process the status will be “Processing”
If the Application form is approved by the university the status will be “Approved”.
If the Application form is pending in the university the status will be “Pending” with reason.
If the Application form is rejected in the university the status will be “Rejected” with the reason for rejection.
If the Application form required any modification the status will be “Modification required” with the reason for Modification. Another link is available for editing the application.