The registration lines to apply for 2968 posts of Assistant Professor will be closed on 14th February 2020, and candidate applied before the last date can download MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2020. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has successfully uploaded hall tickets for contenders on its official website, here using the appropriate link to download MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit card you can get access to your hall ticket, also check the tentative dates to the written examination.
MPPSC 2968 Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022
On its recent notification advertised MPPSC has brought a great recruitment opportunity availing 2968 vacancies of Assistant Professor in various Government schools of Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, after broadcasting about the wonderful job opportunity on 15/01/2021 will cease registration lines on 14th Feb 2020(14/02/2020).
Candidates owning the eligibility demands in terms of Age, Education, may apply for 2968 Assistant Professor vacancies before the end date by submitting Rs 1000/- and Rs 500/- Application fees for General and SC/ST candidates respectively.
Then within a week of 14th Feb, MPPSC without any delay will upload the call letters for successfully registered candidates, which while activation of links will be redirected here. In the article, we have tried specifying every aspect and detail to get your admit card downloaded with direct links, instructions to download e.t.c
www.mppsc.nic.in MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022
MPPSC has not yet intimated any specific dates about the announcement of MMPSC Assistant Professor written exam date.
In cognizance with MPPSC Assistant Professor official notification came in the air on 12th December 2020, the authorities are tentative to wind up the eligible contender’s application forms.
Until the time it takes to analyze the application forms and step forward to uploading call letters, you guys can start up your preparations now with the help of Latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern given here.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor Admit card 2022 download
Your MPPSC Professor hall Ticket will be made available on the official website of MPPSC within 30 days after registrations were closed, taking tentative dates of End Feb or March 2020.
We will be here notifying you all about the exact date to admit card upload, in that document, MPPSC will specify and intimate all its candidates about the Written examination date followed by Interview, that will takes place in later stages of selection.
Given below is a brief detail of MMPSC Assistant professor Admit card & Recruitment, given a name of the department, number of posts, a name of the post, tentative dates, and other information.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022 Overview
|Name of the Department||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor Posts|
|Number of Posts||2968|
|Type of Job||State Govt Job|
|Starting date of Apply Online||15th January 2020|
|Last date to Apply Online||14th February 2020|
|Exam Date||MPPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2022|
MPPSC Asst. Professor Hall Ticket 2022 download
Here are some important points which has to be noted while downloading your MPPSC Asst. Professor Hall Ticket.
- MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit card is a mandatory document.
- Any candidate found without his/her admit card on the examination day will not be allowed into the examination center.
- All candidates shall visit the examination center 15 minutes before the commencement of examination or time given in admit card.
- After downloading your hall ticket, please read all the instructions in the back of the admit card carefully.
- Now given below are some credentials all of you have to check and make sure it matches your documented information.
What to do after downloading MPPSC Asst Prof Exam Admit Card?
As told earlier, the admit card contains all details about you as a contender and about Exam date. Check this information given below and if found incorrect inform the authority to make the changes.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Registration No/Roll No.
- Gender of the Candidate.
- Category of Candidate.
- Exam Name.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Exam Centre Name and Code.
- Examination Center.
- Mother/ Father Name.
- Exam Time and Date.
- Signature of the Candidate and Exam Counsellor.
- List of ID Proofs to be carried with MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022.
Candidates selection will be through
- Online Test
Documents to take on MPPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2022.
- So, candidates are you ready to take the examination? Have you downloaded your exam call letters? If hadn’t then you may follow the instructions given at the end of this post with direct links.
- Also, don’t forget to carry one of these documents to examination center with Admit Card.
- This is just for identification purpose.
- Voter Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Or Any ID Card Which is issued by Government of India
If you are looking for good scale Government Jobs in India including many states including Madhya Pradesh, here you will find State government and Central Government jobs for 10th Pass, 12th Pass, and Graduate level of students.
How to download MPPSC Asst. Professor written Exam Hall Ticket?
- First of all, individuals need to go to official website of MPSSC i.e., www.mppsc.nic.in
- Now, on the Home Page, search for the Link of MPPSC Asst Professor Exam Admit Card 2022
- Then, click on it and you will be redirected to the New Tab.
- Now, you are asked to enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth in the provided fields.
- Later, Press the Submit Button
- After few seconds, your MPPSC Assistant Professor Call Letter 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Download the Admit card and save it for further reference.
Look at MPPSC Asst Professor Exam Schedule and Pattern 2022
- The Madhya Pradesh Assistant Professor exam is of an Objective type which consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam will have Two papers.
- The Paper I consist of 4 Parts.
|.No||Exam Type||Paper||Part||Name of the subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Written Test||I||A||About Madhya Pradesh||100||100||90 Minutes|
|II||Concern Subject||150||300||2 Hours|
- Questions in Paper-I from General Studies.
- The paper I consist of 100 Questions.
- Paper-I is conducted for a total of 100 Marks.
- Duration of Paper I exam is for 90 Minutes.
- Questions in Paper II from Concern Subject chosen by the candidate.
- Paper II consists of 150 Questions.
- Paper II is conducted for a total of 300 Marks.
- Duration of Paper II exam is for 2 Hours.
Candidates stay in touch with us for more leading updates and drop your questions in the comment box below.