Uttarakhand TET Application Form 2022 : The application process has been started by the Uttarakhand Board of School Education by issuing the notification for the TET exam (first and second) for the year 2022. The application process was started from 01 September 2022 and the last date for filling the application form has been fixed as 30 September 2022. Eligible candidates can fill the application form through online medium by visiting the official website of the department at ukutet.com. Candidates can fill the application form on the official website as well as by clicking on the direct link provided below on this page. Before filling the UTET 2022 Application Form, the candidate must check the eligibility and criteria set by the department.
Uttarakhand TET Application Form 2022 | UTET Application Form 2022
Along with filling the application form in Uttarakhand TET 2022, candidates will also have to deposit the application fee, the application form without the application fee will not be valid and such application form will be automatically canceled. Candidates can submit the application fee through online mode. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only, application form sent offline is not acceptable. You can see the table given below to know about some important dates related to UTET 2022 Application Form.
|Online application process start date||01 September 2022|
|Last date to fill application form||30 September 2022|
|Last date for submission of application fee||30 September 2022|
|Date of Modification in Application Form||Before submission of application fee|
Application Form: Click on the link given below to fill the UTET Application Form 2023 –
- New Registration
Application Fee: Candidates can submit the application fee till 30 September 2022.
- Fee prescribed for General and Other Backward Classes: Rs.600 (for one exam), Rs.1000 (for both exams)
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Disabled Category Fee: Rs.300 (for one examination), Rs.500 (for both examinations)
Key Points to fill Uttarakhand TET Application Form 2022
Amity University 2022 Application
LPUNEST 2022 Application Form
- To fill the Uttarakhand TET 2022 application form, candidates have to first go to the official website of Uttarakhand Board of School Education, ukutet.com, which will open the home page of the website.
- At home, candidates will see the link of New Registration / Register New on which you have to click.
- By clicking, some information will have been given on a new page, after reading it carefully, clicking on the accept button and clicking on the Proceed to Registration button.
- By clicking, the registration form will open on a new page on which you can complete the registration by entering the requested information.
- After the registration will be completed, candidates can fill the application form by entering the requested information in the login.
- After the completion of the application form, candidates should take a print out of it and keep it safe for future reference.
Qualification & Criteria
Educational Qualification: Primary Teacher
- 12th or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education D.El./BTC. Or
- 12th or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education D.El./BTC obtained as per National Council for Teacher Education Regulation 2002. Or
- 12th examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and passed B.El.Ed examination in Elementary Education.
- 12th class or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and two years Diploma in Education (Special Education) (recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India, (RCI)).
- Graduation or its equivalent
- And two year Diploma in Elementary Education D.El./ BTC.
- Graduation with 50% marks and B.Ed.
- Graduation (or its equivalent) and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education ((BTC/D.El.Ed). OR
- Graduation (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/ LT/ Shiksha Shastri). Or
- Graduation with minimum 45% marks (or its equivalent) and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/LT/Shiksha Shastri) in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. Or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4 years BA/ B.Sc. or B.Sc. Ed.
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year B.Ed. (special education).
Uttarakhand TET Admit Card 2022
After the completion of the application process of Uttarakhand TET 2022, the examination of the candidates will be conducted. TET 2022 exam will be conducted on 26 November 2022, a few days before the admit cards of the candidates will be issued. The admit card will be issued online through the official website of the department at ukutet.com, from where you will be able to download it by entering the requested information. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card and a valid identity card at the time of examination, without the admit card and valid identity card you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.