SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2020. Have you registered for SBI launched recent recruitment notification offering 8301 posts of Junior Associate and Clerk, if no then you will find a link given below to download the application form. If yes, then after online registration, in decided scheduled dates, SBI is tentative to release SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2020, you will get to know the exact date on which the authorities are issuing hall tickets, Mains as well Pre-exam dates and a lot more…
SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2020
- 1 SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2020
- 2 SBI JA Admit Card 2020
- 2.1 SBI Recruitment 2020
- 2.2 Category wise Vacancy for every State
- 2.3 sbi.co.in download SBI Junior Associate Prelims Admit card 2020
- 2.4 SBI Jr. Associate Mains Admit card 2020 download
- 2.5 SBI JA Call Letter 2020 download
- 2.6 State Bank of India JA(Customer support & Sales) Clerk Admit card 2020 download
- 2.7 SBI Junior Associate Pre Mains Hall Ticket 2020
- 2.8 Credentials to Check on SBI JA Call Letter 2020
- 2.9 Steps to download SBI Junior Associate Admit card 2020?
So Candidates, if you have heard of SBI Junior Associate and Clerk newest recruitment 2020, then you must be aware that the Online registration process is initiated on 20th Jan 2020 and will be continued until 10th February 2020.
Since there is less time available for the examination, the exam conducting the board of SBI after successful assessment of genuine and eligible contenders application forms shall upload SBI Junior Associate Admit card 2020 on the official website of sbi url www.sbi.co.in in on 3rd March 2020(tentative).
So, all jobs aspirants enquiring for SBI first to be conducted written paper, the SBI Junior Associate Prelims Test 2020 must download their individual hall tickets as the Preliminary examination is scheduled to held on March/April month of 2020.
Special Note:- The releasing month of SBI JA Admit card 2020 has reached and direct links has been activated here in the post to make it an easy task to generate your SBI JA Call letter easier.
SBI JA Admit Card 2020
State bank of India in continuation with conducting the SBI JA recruitment events has received already tons of online application forms from candidates fulfilling the eligibility demands for the Jobs.
Some applications were rejected and the applicants who have provided all required documents attested with proper Application fee Bank challan and so obeys respective eligible demands are invited by SBI to access their SBI JA Admit Card 2020 which will be uploaded twice at the official portal of SBI for Preliminary and Mains wrote examination in March and April 2020.
SBI Recruitment 2020
State Bank of India is a Government-owned public sector banking and financing company. Its Head Quatars lies in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a big benchmark in Indian Banking Industry with its merged with five of its associate banks (State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala and State Bank of Travancore), and with the Bharatiya Mahila Bank.
SBI year after year provides recruitment offers to a huge group of youth population and is a fifth salary job hub, a recent recruitment notification was released of Junior Associate and Clerk vacancies.
Candidates are applying and those who have are here looking for admit card downloads.
Points to be Noted
Candidates as you know that in every state a fixed number of vacancies are reserved for different reserved classes of candidates.
Category wise Vacancy for every State
- Refer to the official notification to get complete details about vacancies.
- The Vacancies you can see here reserved for OBC, is only for OBC Non Creamy Layer. Candidates of OBC category coming in Creamy Layer are not entitled to any reservation.
- Every reserved candidate shall submit its Category Certificate.
sbi.co.in download SBI Junior Associate Prelims Admit card 2020
To appear in first to be held paper, the Preliminary JA examination scheduled to be held in March 2020, using the appropriate activated links on the home page of SBI portal and here given directly must download SBI Junior Associate Prelims Admit card 2020.
The authorities will upload the hall tickets on 3rd March 2020 for preliminary examination, the exact date of exam, Venue of examination, dates, and timings will be on the admit cards only. We can not tell you the exact Pre exam dates.
Generally, organizations upload the call letters 1 week prior to the examination, so the exam dates are expected to happen in end weeks of March 2020.
The recruitment process will consist of three phases of tests:
- The Preliminary Test – note that its only qualifying.
- The Mains examination.
SBI Jr. Associate Mains Admit card 2020 download
- The SBI JA Mains admit Card will be in your availability on 26th April 2020 and on 12th May 2020, you will take objective type competitive mains written examination, in different venues provided to you given in your hall tickets.
- Candidates shall note that the invigilators will be very strict about your hall tickets and no candidates entry will be entertained in the examination hall found without SBI Jr. Associate Mains Admit Card 2020.
- Specific details related to the contender and the examination will be specified in admit cards as name of examination, exam dates, and Venue, important instructions e.t.c
- Every candidate must present in the examination Venue or Hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination, or the time given in admit card.
Exam Pattern for SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) 2020 Main Exam
|S.No||Test Name (Objective)||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|01||English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
|S.No||Test Name (Objective)||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time Duration|
|02||English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|03||Quant. Ability||50||50||45 Minutes|
|04||General /Finance Awareness||50||60||35 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hour 40 Min.|
SBI JA Call Letter 2020 download
|Download SBI Junior Associate Clerk Preliminary & Mains Hall Ticket 2020|
|Name of the Bank||State Bank of India|
|Job Designation||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Total No. of Posts||7200 Posts|
|Type of Job||Bank Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply for SBI JA Recruitment 2020||20th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for SBI Junior Associates Exam 2020||10th February 2020|
|SBI Jr Associate Preliminary Exam Date||12th May 2020|
State Bank of India JA(Customer support & Sales) Clerk Admit card 2020 download
Along with admit card, a candidate needed to carry a photo identification document or an ID at the examination center. The authorities are very strict in confirming the identity of a contender if she/he is the one registered or not. Hence as per new protocol, any of the given below document can be used can photo ID which is mandatory to carry during the examination.
- PAN Card.
- Employee Id.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID of the Candidate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- College Id.
- Or any other ID Proof issued by State or Central Govt or Gazetted Officer.
SBI Junior Associate Pre Mains Hall Ticket 2020
Given here are the things or credentials you as a candidate must make sure is right after downloading your hall ticket. As any mistaken information which does not match with your application form or document provided can cause problems while appointment for the jobs.
Credentials to Check on SBI JA Call Letter 2020
The details are given below are credentials that will be there on your admit card.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Registration ID & Roll number.
- Date Of Birth (DOB)
- Category (General, OBC, SC, ST)
- Mother/ Father Name
- Name of the Exam.
- Exam Venue Code & Address.
- Online Test Date & Time.
- Examinee Photograph.
- Signature of the Applicant.
- Important Instructions.
- Lost of Important Documents for SBI JA Clerk Exam 2020.
Steps to download SBI Junior Associate Admit card 2020?
Call letters will be officially made available through Online mode and so the examinations will also hold through Online mode.
We are here simplifying the whole procedure to download SBI JA call letter, by just simply clicking on the links given on the third step given below you will get onto the official link.
- First of all, visit the SBI Careers Official Site i.e. www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Otherwise, you can directly go to the Admit Card Login page, by clicking on the below attached quick link.
- On the Home Page, find the SBI JA Admit Card Download link and Click on it
- Now the Hall Ticket Login page will open, and it will ask you for Registration Number & Password/ Date of Birth credentials.
- After Entering the required data, press the Login/ Submit button.
- After that, your SBI Clerk Prelims Call Letter 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Download and Save your State Bank of India Jr Associate Clerk Hall Ticket 2020 for further reference.
- Finally, Take a print out of your SBI JA Clerk Admit Card & Keep it safe for future validation.
Stay tuned candidates for more fresh updates about the recruitment…