Candidates who want to do DElEd from various government institutions of Bihar, let them know that the online application process for the session 2022-2023 has been started from 18 August 2022. The last date for filling the application form was fixed as 01 September 2022, which has now been extended till 10 September 2022. Students who have not applied yet can complete the application process within the given dates. Interested students can fill the online application form by visiting the website of the university from which they want to do DElEd course. Apart from this, you can also complete the application process by clicking on the direct links of all the institutes given below on this page. Before filling the application form, students must check the prescribed eligibility and criteria. For more information related to Bihar DElEd 2022 Application Form, you can read this page till the end.
Bihar DElEd Application Form 2022
Along with applying, candidates are required to deposit the application fee. The application fee can be paid through online mode only. You can submit the application fee through your Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking. Application forms submitted without application fee will be considered incomplete. For information on important dates related to Bihar DElEd 2022 application process, see the table given below.
|Application start date
|18 August 2022
|Last date to apply
|10 September 2022
|Merit list preparation date
|18 September 2022
|Merit list release date
|22 September 2022
|Last date to submit objection in merit list
|29 September 2022
|Final merit list release date
|06 October 2022
Application Form: Click on the link given below to apply for Bihar D.El.Ed 2022 in various institutes –
|Name of district
|Diet Vikram, Patna
|Diet Sonpur, Saran
|Diet Panchayati Arena, Gaya
|Diet Narar, Madhubani
|Diet Dumra, Sitamani
|Diet Rambagh, Muzaffarpur
|Diet Khirnighat, Bhagalpur
|Diet Dighi, Vaishali
|Diet Fazalganj, Sasaram, Rohtas
|Diet Shahpur, Begusarai
|Diet Pusa, Samastipur
|Fifth note of musical scale. Champaran
|Diet Kumarbagh, p. Champaran
|Diet Tarar Aurangabad
|Diet Tikapatti, Katihar
|Diet Kilghat, Darbhanga
|Diet Thawe, Gopalganj
|Diet Noorsarai, Nalanda
|Diet Chhatauni, Motihari, East. Champaran
|Diet Forbesganj, Araria
|Diet Dumraov, Buxar
|Diet sirens, Kaimur
|Diet Ramganj, Sansarpur, Khagaria
|Tha. Ramanand Singh Diet, Sheohar
|Diet Srinagar, Purnia
|Diet Purbasarai, Munger
Key points of application
- In Bihar DElEd 2022, students go to the official of that college/institution from whichever district institute given above.
- On the home page of the website, students will see a link related to Bihar DElEd 2022, click on it.
- After clicking on the link, students must first complete the registration process.
- After registration, students can complete the application process by using the login credentials.
After applying it is necessary to submit the application fee. Application fee can be filled through online mode only. You can submit the application fee through your Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- The application fee has been fixed at Rs 960 for the candidates belonging to the general category, backward caste and extremely backward caste category.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Castes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are required to deposit an application fee of Rs.760.
Qualification & Criteria
- Candidates applying for Bihar D.El.Ed must have passed 12th.
- It is necessary to have minimum 50% marks in 12th.
- SC, ST and PWD candidates are given a relaxation of 5 percent.
- Candidates must have minimum age limit of 17 years.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates has not been fixed.