The Union government on Wednesday stated it’s going to conduct the marquee Joint Entrance Examination (Main), or JEE Main, 4 times a year from 2021 in thirteen languages together with English, simply days after it stated that a proposal is being evaluated for carrying out it extra than twice.
The first of the four attempts allowed in JEE Main in 2021 could be performed between 23 February and 26 February and there could be no bad marking for optional questions this time, Union schooling minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ stated.
“We have examined the recommendations obtained from students and diverse quarters, and it has been decided that JEE-Mains might be held in 4 sessions in February, March, April and May,” Pokhriyal said.
JEE Main 2022 may be conducted within the month of February 2022 for the first session. NTA every 12 months organizes this countrywide stage exam of JEE Main. It is an engineering entrance check prepared all over India for engineering aspirants. By qualifying for this exam, candidates get admission in B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch/ B.Plan into top recognized engineering establishments like IITs, NITs, CFTIs, etc. According to the brand new modifications brought, this examination is now carried out four times – within the months of February, March, April & May. The examination might be held one by one for Paper 1 (B.Tech/ B.E) and Paper 2 (B.Arch/ B.Plan).
How Many Times Jee Mains Conducted In A Year
JEE Main might be carried out four instances in a year (February, March, April and May) in laptop-primarily based mode with the aid of the National Testing Agency. Candidates can seem as soon as, two times, three times or 4 times for JEE Main. If given multiple instances, the nice rating among all the classes could be taken into consideration for advantage list/ ranking.
Why Will JEE Main be Conducted 4 Times in a Year?
The objective of undertaking JEE Main four times a year is to help college students in case one horrific day, due to any motive, have to now not bog down their probabilities of taking admission in an awesome engineering university.
Advantages of conducting JEE Main four instances in a yr :
- The first-class issue approximately engaging in JEE Main in a couple of sessions is that a pupil may not lose three hundred and sixty five days if he/ she isn’t always able to perform excellent due to any reason due to the fact now there could be four possibilities to perform properly within the exam.
- In the primary attempt, the students will get a first-hand enjoy of taking the JEE Main examination and could know their mistakes which they can enhance at the same time as attempting for the next time.
- Candidates can pick out an appropriate time to attempt the examination as in keeping with their practise stage.
- Candidates can seem for JEE Main most times to improve their ratings.
- Candidates can have less stress while giving the examination as they may know it’s not the quit and there are greater chances remaining.
- If all of us ignored the examination because of motives beyond manage, then he/she will no longer should look forward to one complete 12 months.
How Should JEE Aspirants Prepare for JEE Main 4 Sessions?
JEE aspirants can observe the underneath approach for JEE Main 4 classes.
- Take the February exam as a practice session to check your practise and exam temperament. Consider it as a exercise test with full instruction. You may also lack in fixing enough full paper tests or revisions but it’s well worth giving the examination in February to understand the level of questions.
- Continue together with your education after the February exam. If your rating is low, you then need to improve, have a look at and exercise difficult for the examination in March.
- Follow the identical strategy for the JEE Main exam in April and May.
- If required, pass the JEE Main consultation that’s close to in your Board tests.
JEE Main may be conducted in English, Hindi and eleven different languages, in preference to just English and Hindi as is the exercise now, to present possibilities to students from regional language backgrounds, the minister stated.
The regional languages will include Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Marathi, Odia, Bengali and Assamese.
The new format will help reduce the possibilities of JEE Main clashing with different aggressive examinations or board examinations, the minister stated.
“The circulate will ensure that students do not leave out on possibilities because of conflict of tests or because of the COVID-19 scenario at present,” the minister said.
The training ministry had on 10 December said it’s far exploring the opportunity of maintaining JEE Main three or four instances a yr. The syllabus might be similar to the previous 12 months. The ministry on Wednesday said college students could be given the selection of answering 75 questions (25 every in physics, chemistry and mathematics) out of 90 questions (30 each in physics, chemistry and arithmetic).
The top performers of JEE Main, around a hundred and fifty,000 of the applicants, are shortlisted for giving JEE Advanced, the second one leg of the JEE entrance machine, which opens the door for admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology. JEE Main outcomes are also used for admission into engineering faculties in several states and some of the top centrally-funded engineering and tech schools.
A candidate has the option to apply for one consultation (February) or a couple of sessions, March, April, May 2021 together and pay the examination rate thus.
“However, if a candidate seems in more than one session then his or her best of scores in 2021 will be taken into consideration for the training of merit listing or ranking. The query paper will incorporate ninety questions, in which the candidate will have to attempt a total of seventy-five questions. In the brand new paper sample, there may be no bad marking inside the 15 alternative questions,” Pokhriyal said. “The candidates have to strive seventy-five questions out of ninety, or 25 questions out of 30 in every segment of chemistry, physics and maths,” he said.