The Nainital Bank Limited has invited applications for the various vacant posts of Clerk and Management Trainee (MT), the written examination of the candidates to be selected in the recruitment was conducted on August 21, 2022, after which the results of the candidates were released. has given. Candidates can get the result by visiting the official website of the bank nainitalbank.co.in or by clicking on the link given on this page. Let the candidates know that the online application process for the recruitment was completed from 17 to 31 July 2022. You can read this page till the end for complete information about Nainital Clerk & MT Recruitment 2023 Application Form, Admit Card, Eligibility Criteria etc.
Latest : Result declared for Nainital Clerk and Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
Nainital Bank Clerk, Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
After the completion of the examination of Nainital Clerk and MT Recruitment 2023, the results of the candidates have been released. The candidates who will be successful in the examination, those selected candidates will be invited for the next stage of the recruitment process. Candidates can check the important dates of Uttarakhand Clerk, Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023 through the table below. Take a look at the table below.
|Application process start date||17 July 2022|
|Last date to apply||31 July 2022|
|Application fee submission date||17 to 31 July 2022|
|Admit card issue date||13 August 2022-Released|
|Admit card download last date||21 August 2022|
|written exam date||21 August 2022|
|Result release date||06 September 2022|
- Application letter
- admit card
Nainital Bank Clerk, Management Trainee 2022 Vacancy Details
LPUNEST 2022 Application Form
UPES Dehradun 2022 Application
total posts : 150
Name of post : Clerk, Management Trainee (MT)
Number of posts –
- Clerk – 75 Posts
- Probationary Officer – 75 Posts
Salary :- Probationary Officer (Approx. Rs. 30,000 per month), Clerk (Pay Scale of Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550- 1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930 -1990/1-47920 Plus applicable allowances).
Nainital Bank Clerk, Probationary Officer 2022 Educational Qualification
- Probationary Officer – Candidate should have passed Graduation / Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks Or So must have passed in Graduation / Post Graduation from a recognized University / Institute. 01 or 02 years experience in Banking/Finance/Institutions.
- Knowledge of computer operation is required.
- Clerk – Candidate should have passed Graduation / Post Graduation with minimum 45% marks Or So must have passed in Graduation / Post Graduation from a recognized University / Institute. 01 or 02 years experience in Banking/Finance/Institutions.
- Knowledge of computer operation is required.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate is fixed at 27 years for Management Trainee and 28 years for Clerk.
- Relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per rules.
Nainital Bank Clerk, Management Trainee Recruitment Application Form 2022
The application process for Nainital Bank Clerk, MT Recruitment 2023 has already started. Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of Nainital Bank ibpsonline.ibps.in. Candidates must have valid email id and mobile number during application. You can apply for Clerk, MT Recruitment 2023 from 17 July 2022 to 31 July 2022. Candidates can apply for total 155 posts in Nainital Bank Recruitment 2023. Along with filling the application form, you will have to compulsorily submit the prescribed fee, the application form submitted without the application fee will not be valid and such application form will be rejected. You can pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
application fee :
- Application Fee for Management Trainee (MT) – Rs.1500
- Application Fee for Clerk Post – Rs. 1500.
Nainital Bank Clerk, Management Trainee Admit Card 2022
There will be a written test of candidates for Uttarakhand Clerk, MT Recruitment 2023. The admit card of the candidates for the written examination has been made available for download. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of Nainital Bank http://www.nainitalbank.co.in and also you can download your admit card by clicking on the admit card link given above on this page. Admit card is very important document for the exam. Without the admit card candidates cannot give the written test. Please note that the admit card has been issued through online mode only. Admit cards will not be sent to the candidates through post or email ID.
Nainital Bank Clerk, Management Trainee Exam Center
The written test will be conducted in the major cities of India. After downloading the admit card, candidates must check their exam center on it. We are giving the information of the exam centers to the candidates below. Have a look at the exam center below.
- Haldwani, Distt. Nainital (Uttarakhand)
- Nainital (Uttarakhand)
- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Roorkee, District, Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
- Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
- Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
- Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh)
- Jaipur, Rajasthan)
- Delhi (NCR) – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad
- Ambala (Haryana)
- The examination will be conducted online at the venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request will be entertained for change of centre/venue/date/session for examination.
- However Nainital Bank Limited reserves the right to cancel any examination.
- Nainital Bank Limited also reserves the right to allot any center to the candidate.
- The candidate will appear for the examination at an examination center at his/her own risk and expenses and Nainital Bank Ltd. will not be responsible for any injury or damages.
Nainital Bank Clerk, Probationary Officer Exam Pattern
The written examination of the candidates will be conducted through online mode. 200 questions will be asked in the exam for a total of 200 marks. A total of 145 minutes will be given to the candidates for the exam. Candidates can give the exam in English language only. Get more details through the table below.
Clerk & Management Trainee
|subject name||number of questions||total marks||Period|
|english language||40||40||35 minutes|
|general awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|computer knowledge||40||20||20 minutes|
|quantitative aptitude||40||50||35 minutes|
Nainital Bank Clerk, Probationary Officer Biometric Data – Capturing and Verification
It has been decided to capture the biometric data (thumb impression) and photograph of the candidates on the day of examination. The biometric data and photograph will be verified later. The decision of the Biometric Data Verification Authority (matched or mismatched) regarding their status will be final and binding on the candidates.
Candidates are requested to take note of the following points to ensure smooth process
- If fingers are clogged (stamped ink/ mehndi/ colored… etc), make sure to wash them thoroughly so that the coating is completely removed before the test/interview.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, be sure to wash them and dry them before fingerprinting (biometric)
- Make sure the fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are damp, wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the primary finger (thumb) to be captured is injured/damaged, immediately inform the concerned authority at the test centre.
Nainital Bank Clerk, Management Trainee Recruitment Result 2023
After the examination, the result of the candidates has been released. The result has been released through online mode only. Candidates can check the result by visiting the official website of Nainital Bank http://www.nainitalbank.co.in. Apart from this, you can also check your result through the link given on our article. To check the result, candidates have to enter the registration number, date of birth and given code. The candidates who will clear the written test will be invited for the next process of recruitment.
Click here to view Uttarakhand Clerk Recruitment 2023 Notification.
uttarakhand government job