Students who want to make a future in the field of education in the state of Uttar Pradesh can do D.El.Ed course from the state. UP D.El.Ed 2022 To the examination regulator for the examination of UP BTC 2022 The application form for the post was released on 20 July 2022. The last date for filling the application form was fixed as 30 August 2022, which has been once again extended by the department till 15 September 2022. UP DElEd It is organized every year by the Uttar Pradesh Examination Regulatory Authority. UP DElEd To take admission in the course, students have to first fill the application form. UP DElEd Application Form 2022 Only those candidates can fill who fulfill the eligibility criteria. UP DElEd 2022 Application Form Official Website updeled.gov.in Available on. Apart from this, you can also fill your application form from the link given on our page. UP D.El.Ed 2022 For more details like application form, admit card, result, you can read the complete article.
Latest: Application date extended for UP DElEd 2022, application form can be filled till 15th September.
UP DElEd 2022 | UP D.El.Ed 2022
For your information, let us tell you that the admission for UP BTC 2022 will be given on the basis of merit list. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in graduation. The DL Ed Uttar Pradesh Merit List will be released online after the completion of the application process. Students whose name will appear in the merit list will be called for the counseling process. Admission will be given to the students only during counselling. All the students who want to know the important dates related to UP BTC 2022 can check the table given below.
|Online registration start date
|20 July 2022
|Last date for online registration
|15 September 2022
|Last date for submission of online fee
|16 September 2022
|Last date for taking printout of online application form
|17 September 2022
|Uttar Pradesh BTC 2022 Counselling Date (1st Stage)
|Document verification and admission date (1st stage)
|Uttar Pradesh BTC 2022 Counselling Date (Phase II)
Read about up D.El.Ed in English
- Application letter
UP DElEd Eligibility Criteria 2023
Amity University 2022 Application
CUCET 2023 Application (Phase-1)
All the students who will fill the application form for UP BTC 2022 will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria. Explain that the minimum eligibility criteria are kept for filling the application form. Only students who meet the eligibility criteria are considered eligible to apply. If students apply without fulfilling the eligibility criteria then such applications are liable to be rejected. The eligibility criteria are given as follows –
- Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from any recognized university.
- There is a relaxation of 5% for OBC/SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years.
UP DElEd Application Form 2022
UP DElEd Application Form 2022 has been released through online mode on 20th July 2022. The last date for filling the application form was extended to 30 August 2022, which has now been extended till 15 September 2022. Candidates can fill the application form in the extended dates by visiting the official website of D.El.Ed. Training Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttar Pradesh. Apart from this, students can also fill their UP D.El.Ed Application Form 2022 from the link given on our page. For your information, let us tell you that BTC Application 2022 has been issued online only, which has to be filled online by the students. UP BTC Application Form 2022 filled offline will not be accepted under any circumstances. The application forms will be filled as per the scheduled dates. No student’s applications will be accepted after the stipulated last date. All the information filled in the application form must be accurate and correct. Filling even a single wrong information can cancel the student’s UP BTC Application Form 2022.
How to Create Profile of UP DElEd Application Form
You can fill the online form of Uttar Pradesh BTC 2022 according to the tips given by us.
- Registration For registration, the candidate has to first enter his/her name, email address, mobile number and password etc. Email ID is very important for UP D.El.Ed.
- Email Verification – The candidate will receive an email verification code after registration.
- mobile verification A verification code will be sent to the mobile number given at the time of registration. That code has to be verified by the candidate.
- sign in :- Candidates can login to the application form by using Username and Password.
Candidates can pay the application fee as follows-
- net banking
- Debit Card
All the students who will fill the application form will also have to pay the application fee. It is mandatory to pay the application fee. The application process is considered complete only after paying the application fee. The student application fee can be paid online by credit card, debit card, net banking etc. The application fee is given as follows-
- For General Category and OBC Category Candidates – Rs.500
- For SC and ST category candidates- Rs.300
- For PWD candidates – Rs.100
The admission fee for the candidate is as follows:
- There are about 10,450 seats for the candidates who want to get admitted in UPBTC 2022 Government College or DIET.
- There are 40,000 seats in the private college for the candidate.
- For government college, the candidate will have to pay around Rs.4,100/- to Rs.8,000/-.
- Candidates have to pay around 41,000/- fee for private college.
Application Form Correction
The application process for UP BTC 2022 will run online. You have to enter all the information online for UP D.El.Ed. Please inform the candidate that you will not be able to make corrections in name, date of birth, address etc. And at the same time, let us tell you that the window for making corrections in the application form will be opened for some stipulated time.
Candidates can make corrections in the application form according to the following tips.
- First of all candidates visit the UP D.El.Ed official site. And login by entering your registration number and password.
- Click on the correction option in the application. and improve it.
- After making the correction candidates submit it carefully.
UP DElEd Selection Process
UP DElEd Result 2023
UP DElEd Result 2023 will be released online. The result of the students will be released in the form of merit list. Students will be able to get the UP BTC Merit List 2022 by visiting the official website of the DElEd Training Exam Regulatory Authority Uttar Pradesh. Apart from this, students can also get UP BTC Result 2023 from the link given on our page. For your information, let us tell you that UP D.El.Ed Result 2023 is released online only. No information of DL Ed Uttar Pradesh Result will be given to any student personally or in any other way. UP BTC Result 2023 will be released after the completion of the application process. UP BTC Merit List 2022 will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in graduation.
To check the result candidates follow the steps given below –
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- Here candidates will get the home page.
- Select the candidate course on the home page.
- After this, the registration number / roll number and date of birth have to be entered.
- After filling the requested information, candidates will be able to get their UP DElEd Result 2023.
UP DElEd Counselling 2022
Students selected in the UP DElEd Counselling 2022 will have to participate. Students whose name will appear in the merit list will have to participate in the counseling process. Students will be given admission only after participating in the UP BTC counseling 2022. It is mandatory to participate in the counseling process. Students will not be given admission if they do not participate in the counseling process.
UP BTC 2022 Counselling Registration :- Let the candidates know that registration is a one time facility for counseling only. You can register yourself with the tips given by us.
Step 1: Generate OTP
- Candidates first of all visit the official site of upbtc. After that you will see the counseling link. After that you click on that link.
- Candidate has to generate OTP to click on the option. Then you click on generate OTP tab.
- The candidate has to enter his/her registration number and date of birth to generate the password.
- The OTP of the candidate will come on the number given at the time of registration.
2nd Step :- Choice Filling
Candidates can avail the option and choose the institute of their choice. All these institutes candidates can choose from the official site of UP D.El.Ed.
- Candidates can choose the institute of their choice according to their rank.
- The candidate will then have to generate the OTP. After that you have to go to the official site of UP D.El.Ed and click on the counseling tab.
- Candidate has to enter registration number and OTP for choice filling.
- After filling all the details a window will open in front of the candidate. After that you have to enter a new password. Candidates can select the option through that password.
3rd Step:- Seat Allotment
- According to the merit of the candidate, the division of the institute and seat will be done.
- The candidate has to pay the fee for the allotment letter print.
- The candidate has to visit the official site of UP D.El.Ed and pay the fee of Rs.2,000/- through SBI link.
official site : updeled.gov.in