Uttarakhand TET 2022 (I&II) The online application process for UTET 2022 has been started by the Uttarakhand Board of School Education. The application process for UTET 2022 will start from 01st September 2022 and will continue till 30th September 2022. Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website ukutet.com or by clicking on the link given on this page. The candidates who qualify the TET i.e. Teacher Eligibility Test become eligible to teach from class 1 to class 8 in various government schools in the state. This exam is conducted every year by the Uttarakhand Vidyalaya Parishad. Let the candidates know UTET Exam 2022 It will be conducted in two parts. The first part examination is the primary teacher eligibility test, after passing which the candidate acquires the ability to teach from class 1 to 5 and the second part examination is the higher teacher primary teacher eligibility test, after passing which the candidate acquires the ability to teach from class 6 to 8. Possesses the ability to teach. UTET Exam 2022 Get more information from this article.
Uttarakhand TET Exam 2022 | UTET Exam 2022
Let the candidates know that Uttarakhand TET Exam 2022 will be conducted on 26 November 2022. The result of the candidates will be released a few days after the completion of the examination. Candidates can check the important dates related to UTET Exam 2022 from the table given below.
|Application start date
|01 September 2022
|Last Date of Application
|30 September 2022
|Last date for submission of application fee
|30 September 2022
|Date of Modification in Application Form
|Before submission of application fee
|Admit card issue date
|Proposed date of exam
|26 November 2022
|Answer key release date
|Last date to file objection on answer key
|Result release date
- Application letter
- admit card
Qualification & Criteria
UPES Dehradun 2022 Application
LPUNEST 2022 Application Form
Educational Qualification: Primary Teacher
- 12th or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education D.El./BTC. Or
- 12th or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education D.El./BTC obtained as per National Council for Teacher Education Regulation 2002. Or
- 12th examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and passed B.El.Ed examination in Elementary Education.
- 12th class or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and two years Diploma in Education (Special Education) (recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India, (RCI)).
- Graduation or its equivalent
- And two year Diploma in Elementary Education D.El./ BTC.
- Graduation with 50% marks and B.Ed.
- Graduation (or its equivalent) and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education ((BTC/D.El.Ed). OR
- Graduation (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/ LT/ Shiksha Shastri). Or
- Graduation with minimum 45% marks (or its equivalent) and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/LT/Shiksha Shastri) in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. Or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4 years BA/ B.Sc. or B.Sc. Ed.
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year B.Ed. (special education).
Uttarakhand TET Application Form 2022
To participate in the Uttarakhand TET 2022 exam, candidates have to first apply through online mode. The application process has been started from 01 September 2022, the last date to fill the application form has been fixed as 30 September 2022. Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website of Uttarakhand Board of School Education at ukutet.com in the due dates. Apart from this, you can also fill the application form by clicking on the link of the application form provided above on this page. Let the students know that this year the applications sent through offline will not be accepted.
Along with filling the application form, it is mandatory to deposit the prescribed application fee by the board, without the application fee the application form will not be valid and such application will be automatically canceled. Candidates can submit the application fee through online mode. The last date for submission of application fee is 30 September 2022.
- Fee prescribed for General and Other Backward Classes: Rs.600 (for one exam), Rs.1000 (for both exams)
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Disabled Category Fee: Rs.300 (for one examination), Rs.500 (for both examinations)
Uttarakhand TET Admit Card 2022
After the completion of the application process, the candidates who have filled the application form with complete information, their admit cards will be issued a few days before the examination. Admit card will be issued on the official website of Uttarakhand School Education Council http://www.ubse.uk.gov.in from where candidates will be able to download their admit card. Along with this, candidates will also be able to download their admit card from the link given on our page when it is released. Candidates should note that admit card can be downloaded only through online mode, admit card will not be sent through post. Candidates should note that when going to the examination center, they must carry the admit card and a valid identity card, without the admit card and the identity card you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Uttarakhand TET 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
In Uttarakhand TET exam, candidates will be given 2:30 minutes for the exam in which 150 questions will be asked from them. The candidate will be awarded 1 mark for each question. The candidates will be asked questions from various subjects, the information of which candidates can get from the table given below.
Paper – 1 Preliminary Teacher Exam
|Subjects (All Compulsory)
|number of questions
Paper – 2 Higher Teacher Exam
|Subjects (All Compulsory)
|number of questions
|(i) Teachers of Mathematics / Science – Mathematics and Science (ii) Teachers of Social Studies – Social Studies
(iii) For other teachers :- (One of 4A or 4B)
Uttarakhand TET Answer Key 2023
A few days after the completion of the Uttarakhand TET 2020-2022 exam, the answer key will be released by the Uttarakhand Board of School Education. All the sets (A, B, C, D) of the first and second part of the answer key are released simultaneously. Candidates will be able to get the answer key by visiting the official website of the board at ubse.uk.gov.in. Apart from this, you will also be able to download the answer key by clicking on the direct link given below. If the candidates have objection to the answer given in the answer key, then they will be able to file an objection on it in the given dates. Finally, the final answer key will be released by the department. Let the candidates know that no objection can be raised on the final answer key.
Uttarakhand TET Result 2023
A few days after the completion of the Uttarakhand TET exam, now the results of the candidates will be released. The result will be released on the official website of Uttarakhand School Education Council http://www.ubse.uk.gov.in from where you will be able to see your result. Along with this candidates will also be able to check their results from the link given on our page. The candidates who will get success in the Uttarakhand TET exam will be eligible to participate in the teacher recruitment coming out in the state.
For more information on Uttarakhand TET 2022, get the notification from here.
Official Website : www.ubse.uk.gov.in