Have you also participated in AFPI entrance test held on January 2022 by Maharaja Ranjit Singh AFPI in Mohali, Punjab, then here you will be able to know about AFPI Punjab Entrance Test Result 2022. All those candidates who have written the competitive examination with a desire to join armed forces through NDA training must be getting curious about the result which is given below through direct links activated tentatively to download your AFPI Punjab Entrance Test Result 2022, followed by final merit list and other procedures of selection.
AFPI Punjab Entrance Test Result 2022
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Institute has circulated an advertisement for inviting eligible candidates for joining Armed Forces Preparatory Institute Punjab on various leading newspapers and on its official website. The AFPI is concerning with NDA training leading to join armed forces by successful contenders having the potential and endeavor to serve the nation.
The official notification came into existence in November 2022, and conceding the AFPI Punjab Entrance test was successfully held on January 2022 in various test centers of Mohali.
A huge number of candidates have participated in the entrance test and now after downloading your AFPI Punjab Entrance Test Result 2022, you will have to wait for the academic merit list 2022.
AFPI Mohali Entrance Test Result 2022 download
- Candidates, in due course of days the AFPI Entrance result and academic merit list will decide whether you will be called for Medical Test and Interview procedures or not.
- This merit list will not be the final merit list and will solely depend on the performance of candidates in the written examination. Candidates having their names in this merit list will have to further qualify Medical examination and Interview to be organized tentatively in the month of February and March 2022.
- So, applicants, this is a big fat process involving many tests, now since the written examination has been conducted you could wait or bookmark this page to as quickly as possible download your AFPI Punjab Entrance test result 2022, we will upload and activate here direct links, that serves you an easy way to get your result online.
AFPI Punjab 14th January Entrance Test Result 2022
- After downloading your result and academic merit list, as per your performance in Interview and Medical tests a final merit list will be prepared by the authorities involving names of candidates to whom institute joining call letters are to be issued in the month of April.
- Here is to be informed that candidates having enrolled for the entrance test(only boys) by submitting online application forms starting in the month of November and closing in end December will have to download their result and then the merit list. If your application form was rejected and you didn’t seat in the entrance test, then no AFPI Result 2022 will be issued in your regards.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh AFPI Entrance Result 2022 download
Once succeeding in the entrance test, Interview shall be held by AFPI officials in the Institute of Mohali. The Interviews will be held in the month of February and March, and qualifying candidates have to remark their presence in these Interviews.
If you are a student of Class 10th and worried about Interview dates might clash with your final examination schedule then no worries as the exam conducting department will make sure to set Interview dates such that it does not happen in between any of your final examination paper.
|Name of Authority||Maharaja Ranjit Singh|
|Exam Name||AFPI Punjab Entrance Test|
|Date of Exam||14 January 2022|
|Category||AFPI Mohali Entrance result.|
AFPI Punjab Interview Dates/Schedule 2022
- AFPI Punjab Interview is expected to conduct in Feb/March 2022, we will very soon update the exact dates of Interview. Till then just understand and procedures and how AFPI Interviews were conducted every year and measures you to take to qualify this stage of selection as well.
- The First phase of the interview will be simple and consists of elementary tests of Intelligence and Aptitude, for which no preparation is required, if you have it in you-you will surely qualify these series of tests.
- Another test is a Picture Perception tests which then followed by a Group Discussion.
- Al these tasks under AFPI Punjab Interview will be assessed under the surveillance of team of trained Officers including GTO / Interviewing officer, Psychologist, Director AFPI.
AFPI NDA Punjab Final Result 2022
The final result will be announced by these Interviewers as per their skills to judge a candidate on the basis of their motivation, intelligence, aptitude, confidence, personality and expression, the manner of interaction in a group followed by document verification which is very basic.
Given below are the list of documents to be taken at AFPI Punjab Interview by all candidates.
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate pertaining to proficiency in sports if any
- Certificate from your school showing marks obtained in the ninth class final exam and the tenth class marks obtained so far.
AFPI Punjab Mohali Merit List 2022 download Namewise
The Final merit list or the result is not questionable by any candidate.
At the time of Interview, the academy premises is restricted to candidate’s parents or acquaintances.
Candidates will not be eligible for any TA / DA for appearing in the interview.
I hope candidates you have generated enough of important information about the entrance and the Interview. Now, what is to be done after you have issued with Call letters since it is going to be defence job, the medical fitness of a candidate is equally important for that Medical Test shall be performed.
AFPI Punjab Medical test 2022/ Procedures and Standards
Board of Medical Officers will conduct AFPI Punjab Medical test on candidates recommended by Board of Interviews.
The Medical fitness proved by the Medical officers will allow to join the institute.
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy.
|Height/Weight Standards for Army/Air Force|
|Height in Cms. (Without shoes)||Weight in Kgs.|
|16-17 years||17-18 years||18-19 years|
|Height/Weight Standards for Navy|
|Height in Cms. (Without shoes)||Weight in Kgs.|
|16 years||18 years||20 years|
A ± 10% (A ± 6 Kg for Navy) departure from the average weight given in the table 1 above is to be considered within normal limit. However, in individuals with heavy bones and broad build as well as individuals with thin but otherwise healthy, this may be relaxed to some extent on merit.Note 1 : Height relaxable upto 2.5 cm (5 cm. for Navy) may be allowed where the Medical Board certifies that the candidate is likely to grow and come up to the required standard on completion of his training.
AFPI Medical Standards for Pilot in Indian Airforce.
A Candidate aspiring for Pilot in Indian Airforce needs to meet a certain requirement, the measurement of Leg Length, Thigh Length and Sitting Height as given under.
|Leg Length||99.00cms.||120.00 cms.|
|Thigh Length||–||64.00 cms.|
|Sitting Height||81.50cms.||96. 00 cms.|
Armed Forces Preparatory Institute Punjab Entrance test expected cut off marks
These are the minimum cut off marks that on the minimum wages a candidate as per its category has to score in the written 14th Jan held written paper. These cut off marks are declared after the announcement of the result for SC, ST, OBC and General Categories.
Stay tuned for us to get an expected cut off marks idea, the exact pair of numbers will be uploaded later on the official website by the authorities only.
How to Download AFPI Punjab Entrance Test Result 2022? Steps to be followed
- First of all please official website of Maharaja Ranjit Singh (www.afpipunjab.org).
- Navigate for AFPI Result 2022.
- Now click on activated link new tab will open please enter you all details that mention on page.
- After filling dob and registration number please click on submit button to view result.
- Result will be appear on screen download it.
- You may take a hard copy of it for future use.
All the best candidates for your results…….
Share this information with one needed as sharing is caring….