MP D.El.Ed Application Form 2021 (MP D.El.Ed Application Form 2021) : (Released) Fill Here
MP DElEd Application Form 2021 – Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh MP D.El.Ed 2021 The application process for the same has been started from 24 August 2021. The last date for filling the application form is 07 September 2021. Interested students can participate in the application process on the given dates. Madhya Pradesh DElEd Application Form, has been released on the official website of State Education Center rsk.mponline.gov.in from where you can complete the application process. Apart from the official website, you can also fill the application form through this page of ours. MP D.El.Ed Application Form 2021 For more details about the application form, you can read this page completely.
MP D.El.Ed Application Form 2021 (MP D.El.Ed Application Form 2021)
The total duration of MP D.El.Ed course will be two years. Through this course, candidates will be given teacher training. We also know DElEd as Diploma in Elementary Education. MP DElEd is organized by the Department of School Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh. This course is organized twice a year. You can check the important dates of MP D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form through the table given below.
|Application process start date||24 August 2021|
|Last date to apply||07 September 2021|
|Choice Filling (Portal Charges Rs.100)||02 to 07 September 2021|
|Choice Filling Minority Colleges Only (Portal Charges Rs.100)||02 to 07 September 2021|
|Reprint receipt registration and choice filling||24 August to 07 September 2021|
|Pay Unpaid Registration||24 August to 07 September 2021|
|recover your password||24 August to 07 September 2021|
|Edit Paid Registration Form (Portal Charge Rs 50)||30 August to 07 September 2021|
|registration cancellation date||25 August to 07 September 2021|
Application letter : Click here to fill MP D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form.
Official Website : rsk.mponline.gov.in
MP DElEd 2021 Registration Fee
CUCET 2021 Application (Phase-1)
LPUNEST 2021 Application Form
Counselling registration will be considered complete only after paying the registration fee. You can pay the registration fee through Debit Card, Credit Card and NetBanking.
- For registration, candidates will have to pay a portal charge of Rs 50/-.
How to apply for MP DElEd 2021
Today we will tell the candidates some steps to apply. You can easily apply by using step by step. You can visit the official website of State Education Center at rsk.mponline.gov.in. Also, you can easily apply through the link given on our article. Candidates have to fill all the information carefully during the application. Take a look at the steps below.
- To register, candidates have to first visit the official website.
- After visiting the official website, candidates have to click on the counseling section.
- On clicking on the section, a new page will open in front of the candidates.
- Then the candidates have to click on the link containing D.Ed.
- After clicking on the link, the DElEd page will open in front of the candidates. Then the candidates have to click on the section containing D.El.Ed counselling.
- On clicking on the section, a new page will open in front of the candidates. Then you can register by going to the counseling activities section.
General information about the application
- After applying online, take a print out of it. After taking the print out, make sure to check it. If there is any mistake then rectify it again.
- Check the eligibility criteria given during the application process. No, it will be canceled at the time of counselling.
- Provide valid mobile number during application. Because the registration OTP will come on the same.
- Candidates reach on time for counseling.
MP DElEd Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before applying for MP DElEd 2021, candidates must check the educational qualification. If the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria then his/her application form will be cancelled. The responsibility of which will be the candidate himself. We are giving you the list of eligibility criteria below. You can check your eligibility according to this list.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.
- ST/SC and PH candidates will be given a relaxation of 5 percent in the qualification.
MP DElEd Result 2021
After the completion of the application process, candidates will be invited for counselling. Document verification of the candidates will also be done during the counseling process. After the completion of the verification process, the merit list of the candidates will be released. You can check the merit list and any kind of information related to it by visiting the official website.
MP DElEd 2021